Brit Can't Handle Rehab

2/21/2007 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed that Britney Spears has left rehab -- again.

As we first reported, the singer checked into Promises treatment center yesterday. But she just couldn't deal with it and left for home. It's the same story as last week, when Britney was in and out of rehab within 24 hours.

"EXTRA" is reporting that Spears tried to get into a tattoo parlor before going home, but it was closed.

Story developing.

Cat

TIME FOR THE FAMILY TO STEP IT, DECLARE HER "INCOMPETANT" AND COMMIT HER, EITHER THAT OT HER FAMILY CAN GO AND BUY A CASKET -AND A PLOT CAUSE THAT IS WHERE SHE WILL END UP.

AND K-FED WILL HAVE THE KIDS, AMAZING HE LOOKS LIKE A PERFECT LITTLE ANGELAND THE BEST PLACE FOR THE KIDS TO END UP AT.

GOOD LUCK BRITNEY....YOUR GOING TO NEED IN YOUR LAST MONTHS OF LIFE ON THIS PLANET.

Gimme a break

Attn Kevin Federline: I never thought I would say this to you...PLEASE for the safety of your children go and petition the court for immediate & emergency custody of your two sons. This woman obviously isn't fit to raise these kids because she cannot take responsibility for herself or her actions. Why have the maids and butlers and nannies raise them. Praying for the safety of those children.

gtn2mischeif

I agree...Family and Children Services should step in and remove the children from Brittany!!!! ofcourse as far as I'm concerned they should've done that when her stupid ass drove around with the kid out of the carseat!!! And what's this about a salon selling her hair?! People have NO dignity...the should do the RIGHT thing and donate it to Locks of Love, instead of trying to get rich quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timer1010

You people crack me up! â%u20AC%u0153Take away her kids. That will make her wake up.â%u20AC Youâ%u20AC%u2122re kidding, right? She doesnâ%u20AC%u2122t give a sh*t about her kids and frankly neither do I! I donâ%u20AC%u2122t care if she keeps them or K-Fed gets em. I donâ%u20AC%u2122t give a sh*t about her kids or any of yours. All I care about is mine and mine alone. If people just looked after their own maybe the wouldnâ%u20AC%u2122t be so many Britneyâ%u20AC%u2122s and Parisâ%u20AC%u2122s and Annaâ%u20AC%u2122s and Kim K. All just dirty whores.

renee

who is taking care of her kids?

JP

While Britney is an adult and bears responsibility for her own life, don't forget she was groomed to be a celebrity by her mother (father objected to it). The mother should be ashamed of herself for not raising her daughter better. She allowed her to be used as a sex toy for public consumption. All of those tabloid cameras should be focused on the mother asking her how she could raise a child the way she did.

SV

People all over the world are laughing at the USA and the pop cultural icons we produce. Brit, ANS, Lohan. What a country!

Hope

Rehab only works if she WANTS and commits to it. She isn't to that point yet. Her family can force her in, but unless and until she's ready, rehab won't do her any good, even if she DID stick with it.

I think it's mental help that she needs. There are a million reasons that this girl is a mess, many of them valid. Fame comes with a price, and she's paying that price.

The crown is weighing heavy on the pop princess's head.

A little older A little wiser

I think it says a grate deal about our society, when people are capable of saying such negative things at and toward a human being who is literally falling apart before our eyes. This is not a movie, or a video game . This is a young women of 25 who has been in the entertainment industry since the age of 12 (I beleive). Think for a moment of the pressure's she has faced, and the intisement she has felt during her life. When she was young she had far more protection, which was a good thing, but it also would not enable her to develope coping skills. The drugs that are out there today are a far cry from what was available in the 70's, 80's or even the 90's. Pot is not the same, one hit of meth and you have permanent brain damage. If you do not feel sympathy or compassion toward this hurting young soul keep it to your self. Karma my friend, Karma..... The world is full of enough venom. I am hoping the hateful comments come from people with little life experience and in time you will have more compassion for your fellow man. If you believe in God; pray for her. If you believe in good, Have hope for her.

mnchick

To Debbie:

I don't think anyone is saying that addictions are easy to get over. But you have to remember, she is doing this ALL in the eye of the public. Therefore, people ARE going to talk about it. She is making a total spectacle of herself. Even Lindsay Lohan looks normal next to her and while Lindsay garnered a lot of publicity for her antics, NONE of them were along the lines of Britney.

Lee

Of course she cannot ahndle it. Even in fucking rehab she has the disgusting paparrazi flyinh over in helicopters to spot her and take pictures. It is disgraceful.

I think that those bloodsuckers don't want her to get well. Think of all the money they make of her - gross!

Jay

I'm no K-Fed fan, but what 's with all the comments about the kids? "Give the kids to her mother and someone should step in and make sure the kids are taken care of".
They have a FATHER. She has proven to be a shitty mother time and time again. I hope a judge throws the book at her. I hope K-Fed goes to court to have her deemed as unfit.

homeyluvafriend

oh my GOD!!!!!!! Britney I am running out of reasons to defend you. Youre acting totally irrational right now. You need to get youre shit togther, stop hangin out with whores like paris and lindsey fuckin drunk HOhan. What I dont get is why the fuck are these ppl in these posts saying KFAKE is better. Why dont we do a folicle test on his ass. Betcha he does no better than Britney.

no way

She is definetly on drugs thats why she shaved her head to keep K Fed from geting someone to find the drugs in her hair folicles. Have her committed and take the kids until she can stay clean for 30 days. SHe will just end up like LI Lohan and be back at the club the night after she gets out.

JacquieC1062

She's got to go to the gutter and hit rock bottom....looks like she is on her way.
To much to soon coated with postpartum depression