Child Services Hotline Blows Up With Britney Calls

2/21/2007 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) has received numerous phone calls to their hotline ... about Britney Spears!

Sources tell TMZ that the Child Protection hotline received calls on Brit's kids and her recent bizarre behavior. The DCFS provides a 24/7 phone number that any resident in the Los Angeles area can use to report or discuss any issue regarding children.

Britney Spears entered a rehab facility earlier this week, and as TMZ first reported, she checked out and flew back and shaved her head. Then she checked into a second facility, Promises in Malibu, on Tuesday ... and out on Wednesday!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Tim V

This makes me mad... I am a single parent and it is REALLY hard at times. I think it is sooo unfair for people that have NO idea what she is going through... drugs or not... to want to take her kids away from her. NO ONE is perfect but I bet her love for those children take presidence over everything she does. So many people are soooo quick to judge the rich and famous, thinking they can buy their way out of everything but when it is hard mentally... no amount of money will take that away and she has every right to go to rehab for whatever the reason is... people assume drugs.... to help fix what ever issues she is having.
Let her keep her kids!!!!!!

Lauren

One more observation - Britney has been faultering for awhile now but
it is only when she shaves her head that people turn on her like a pack of
rabid jackels? This speaks volumes regarding current cultural values.

And worse, some of the women on this board are defending Fed-ex whilst
ripping Brit to pieces?

Down The Rabbit Hole We Go!!!

Angie

Give the girl a break. Her kids are fine and K Fed is hardly any type of dad. So what the girl shaved her head, whats the big deal. Been there done that. Shes left rehab twice and whats the big deal. She'll get her stuff together. Because she shaved her head everyone thinks shes crazy? Its only hair. Her true beauty is with in her anyhow. Im pulling for her, in the end she'll come out on top. I understand where your at, I got empathy for you girl. Keep your head up.

Jenii84

Child Services and anyone who isn't at least family to Britney
Should
go straight to hell for intruding if you ask me. Britney & Kevin's
son's are their responsibility! THIERS!! Those boy's also have a
father in case anyone has forgotten. Why does Brittany have to watch
them all the time?! Why cant Kevin take on some daddy responsibility?
Im sure he has a lot less going on these days and if Britney is at
the point of a break down then obviously her life is a bit more
hectic then Kevin's. So if anyone is going to take over the care of
Britney & Kevin's babies while Britney tries to do whats in the best
interest of herself it should be Kevin or her parents!! SO ALL OF YOU
WHO ARE GETTING YOURSELVES INVOLVED WHEN YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDN'T CAN MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS, WORRY ABOUT YOURSELVES AND SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS BEFORE GOING KNEE-HIGH INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S SHIT! What's the matter with people these days. Dont have a life? Obviously not I'd say. A lot of life ruiner's on this site and the media as well.I LOVE YOU BRITNEY! YOU NEED TO GET BETTER BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE LOVE YOU AND ARE BEHIND YOU 100%! YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE YOU CAN LOVE ANYONE ELSE. PLEASE GET BETTER! XO

Red Thunder

Well I'm gonna try to make this as short as possible. But blunt as hell.I am A nobody from Maine,no it is not A foreign country.I used to have two beautiful daughters.their mother was (is) A fucken violent, abusive drunk. In fact she molested my two daughters. I contacted the local police,councelors and the department of human services (DHS) in the state of maine. I have not seen my daughters in over five tears,last I've heard they live in florida, but before this occured DHS had it set in their mind that they wanted to reunite this abusive babyraping bitch with my daughters, instead of giving me A real chance with my kids.Anyone who still thinks justice is blind doesn't realize that the blind can still descriminate.K-Fed and or brittany have never been on my give-A-shit list but the man should be given his share of fairness, After all at this point, Isn't it about the kids? Yes I agree brits mother did A hell of A job with her,look at her now. Just like Annas mother, Real winners!!! If this countrys society would let dads have some respect in raising children, then maybe we will have the first RESPECTABLE woman president. But I have faith that we will never see that. K-Fed, run with it while you have the chance. My X went to rehab many times and never stayed with it. P.S. My story will be coming out within the next year or two, it deals with descrimination on so many levels in (our) your government it'll make your head spin!!! RED THUNDER. It's All About The Kids!!! Save The Children!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7