Judge Seidlin "Very Impressed" with Birkhead

2/21/2007 7:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Larry Seidlin finished a long, contentious day in court just moments ago, proclaiming himself "very impressed" with Larry Birkhead's testimony, and adding that Birkhead had "put a lot of meat" on the bones of the Anna Nicole Smith body-disposition case. Seidlin quite pointedly didn't make similar remarks after Howard K. Stern vacated the witness stand.

The judge said that Birkhead would continue to testify tomorrow, starting at 10:30 a.m. EST, and that he wanted the respective litigants' attorneys to submit their recommendations for judgment in the case tomorro by 5 p.m. Seidlin has maintained that he will render his judgment or, as he likes to put it, "fashion a remedy," for the conflict by Friday morning.

MyTwoCents

I got to catch some of his testimony and he sure does seem to be right up front - and I still say that since Stern won't give up the baby's DNA - that proves to me that Birkhead is the father.

Amy

Thank God there is one sane person involved here....Larry. I can't wait for the day when you can hold your sweet baby girl in your arms. I'm rooting for you!!

AD Jones

The judge is such a goober. I wanted to jump through my TV screen and roundhouse kick him in his fucking head.

South Florida

This Judge is being BITCH-SLAPPED all over the place, by Ms. Opri.
Larry's attorney. I'm from S. FL. and I am NOT impressed at all by the way this guy is handling this. This could have been wrapped up the first day.
Anna wanted to buried [in the plots she purchased] near her son. If the judge had of done his job, Anna could of had a decent funeral. This is so sad indeed.
This judge acts as tho this is all about him and even referring to being in court as episodes as tho its his TV shoe. "AMAZING TO ME."

JUDGE......PLEASE BURY HER ALREADY....RIP

mk

i was so impressed with Larry that it breaks my heart that he has been denied access to his child he won my vote today i was also feeling so sorry for Howard but after today my vote is for larry

snoop

I AGREE, BIRKHEAD DID GREAT!!!! I HOPE HE'S THE FATHER!!! COWARD IS

A REAL PIECE OF SHIT ! I HOPE HE DOESNT GET THE BODY! I HOPE THE

BAHAMA OFFICIALS NAIL HIM FOR THOSE CHECKS!!! STERN SHOULD ROT

BEHIND BARS IF IT CANT BE 6 FEET UNDER FOR THESE TWO CRIMES!!!

IF HE IS NOT DIRECTLY INVOVLED, WHICH I THINK HE IS HE WAS AN

ENABLER!! SAME DIFFERENCE!!! I THINK COWARD WAS JEALOUS OF

DANIEL AND HE KNEW HE WOULD GET THE THE WHOLE INHERITANCE!!

HE WAS WITH ANNA 1 1/2 TO 2 HOURS PRIOR TO HER DEATH, hmmmmm

DID HE GIVE HER A DOUBLE METHODONE COCKTAIL BEFORE HE LEFT?

IT WAS IN LIQUID FORM SO IT WOULDNT STAY IN HER STOMACH AS LONG!!!

Alexia

The Judge( in my opinion) showed wisdom, in His assesment of Mr Birkhead.
Mr Birkhead i believe is the only one who showed true love for Anna and the baby, he did his level i feel to bring stability into Anna`a life, along with protecting the unborn baby,,
How can you stop a runaway train such as Anna, with someone such as Stern, stoking the engine..fueling the train till it finally came off the rails ...

ANGI

You win the hearts of us all Larry, but now you have a bigger fight ahead of you and I hope you win it.....BAHAMAS. It doesnt matter that howie isnt the father there, he's on the birth certificate so I dont know how this will turn out for you and I know you are eatin shit every day you sit back and wait for your child and it sux, but you are SO handling it right!

I along w/the world could see Howie squirming in his seat when it was his turn but the judge is right about body language, you showed by that alone that you were nervous, but telling the truth.

Please dont let Vergie in your life!!! SHE IS POISON, BELIEVE THAT!!! SHE'S THE ONE WHO THE MEDIA IS PAYING FOR AND SHE'S THE ONE WHO LEAKED TODAY ABOUT THE MEDICAL EXAMINERS OFFICE. GOOD LUCK MAN!

JenJen

LARRY BIRKHEAD'S ONE STRONG AMAZING INDIVUDUAL. ANYONE CAN SEE THAT HE TRULY CARED FOR ANNA AND THEY PLANNED THAT BABY TOGETHER. DANILYNN IS LARRYS BABY. GO LARRY GO GET YOUR BABY!

sharon lynn

Absolutely believe Larry is the father but still also believe Anna Nicole would want to be buried next to her beloved son.

I hope this judge is never offered a tv show. He has made a joke of Anna Nicole's passing allowing no dignity at all. This guy is looking for the limelight and has made a fool of himself!

Judge Milian would have had a sound judgement in the first hour!

Angela

After watching the circus in this courtroom aagain today I was outraged and was beginning to think that everyone was trying to benefit monetarily with no thought for that child.

That was until Larry Birkhead took the stand. He was absolutely a gentleman and is the ONLY one who seemed to care that Anna was abusing drugs and can stand on his own without profiting from the death of Anna or Daniel., This man needs to get that baby and soon.

As for Howard K Stern.. what is there to say.

NJC

Every day that goes by shows just how crooked, conniving, and what a scoundrel Howard Stern is. You can bet the house he is in on the check fraud deal. Just look at his face when Ms. Opri asked him about that. This is a prime example of what happens when you get mixed up with the wrong people and what drugs will do. I HOPE and PRAY a criminal investigation gets launched. Howard can play dumb but he is the common denominator between the deaths of Anna and Danny. I think Larry is the only person who truly loved Anna.

Dee

Yeah Larry!!!
It seems like he's the only one that has credability, on the stand. I hope he get his paternity test and get the sweet baby. Howard the Coward needs to allow for the paternity test... What's he got to loose???? MILLIONS......$$$$$
GO LARRY, LOVE YA

Tanya Franks

I have been watching live from the UK and am facinated by what is going on. Why don't they do a DNA test on everyman and their dog then they can work out who gets the body.

What a show better than Judge Judy any day.

From the UK at past midnight. Can't wait for tomorrow 1530hrs my time!!!

DUMBASSES

THIS MAN DATED ANNA WHEN SHE WAS STONED AND DRUNK. HE IS NO SAINT. THERE ARE PHOTOS OF HIM CONSUMING ALCOHOL WITH HER ALL OVER THE NET. HE IS PROBABLY A DRUG ADDICT TOO. WHY HAS THE JUDGE NOT ORDERED A COMPENTENCY HEARING FOR HIM. NO SANE, SOBER MAN DATES/IMPREGNATES A WOMAN LIKE THIS UNLESS HE HIMSELF HAS SOME SORT OF PROBLEM. DON'T FORGET HE IS A SLIMEY PAPARAZZI. MONEY GRUBBER. WHY ARE WOMEN CALLED GOLD DIGGERS AND MEN A "TRYING TO DO WHAT'S BEST FOR THE BABY".