Judge Seidlin "Very Impressed" with Birkhead

2/21/2007 7:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Larry Seidlin finished a long, contentious day in court just moments ago, proclaiming himself "very impressed" with Larry Birkhead's testimony, and adding that Birkhead had "put a lot of meat" on the bones of the Anna Nicole Smith body-disposition case. Seidlin quite pointedly didn't make similar remarks after Howard K. Stern vacated the witness stand.

The judge said that Birkhead would continue to testify tomorrow, starting at 10:30 a.m. EST, and that he wanted the respective litigants' attorneys to submit their recommendations for judgment in the case tomorro by 5 p.m. Seidlin has maintained that he will render his judgment or, as he likes to put it, "fashion a remedy," for the conflict by Friday morning.

Previous 15 Comments | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46

Wishin Methodone Xanex Valium Banned

I am so sad to say..... that if the baby was born Sept 7, that means that she became preg near Nov 30th with a few days or so.....BUT BUT BUT BUT...... she could have gotten preg Dec 31 or with in a few days either way IF IF IF IF the baby was born premature becuase of druf use. A full term is 40 weeks and my family has always been able to predict accurately the time of conception if you

take date of birth and add 3 months ( Sept 7+ 3 months = December 7)
then subtract 7 days (December 7 - 7 days = Nov 30)

NOV 30 ---- Larry said she was in SC???????????????????

I do not know any of the parties but have had this discussion with other family members and thought this was interesting that Larry said she was not around during that time frame OK OK Ok OK I know --- G Ben Thomas or what ever his name is was suppose to have had a snip snip job sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo who else was she with?????

Drugs to play a huge part in this though and the baby very well could have been born early! She looks really small in the photos that have been shown in the media.

talia

After seeing Virgie and Larry's testimony, I don't think I'll be watching Entertainment Tonight ever again. To see the pain of these people talk about Anna and her isolation from EVERYONE courtesy of HKS the drug pusher, ET should immediately sever their relationship from him. They should be ashamed of tarnishing their name by being associated with this criminal, His evilness is more apparent than ever. He wanted Anna to be drugged up, he didn't want her to be clean and he took her to the Bahamas when he felt Larry was going to interfere with his sick plans to keep her incapacitated. Any man who does this to another human being is capable of anything and I am afraid there's going to be another tragedy. Mark my words, Larry is going to establish paternity and I hope to God the baby is placed in protective custody until the tests, because if Howard can't have that baby NO ONE WILL. I will be praying for dear little Dannielynn.

I hope he is charged and tried with ALL the crimes he commited against Anna and Danny and he spends a long time where he belongs-JAIL!! He is such an ass, insisting the baby is his but taking the cups he drinks from on the stand with him. Afraid someone's going to get your DNA fu**head!!!!!

Cat Kil

Please sign the online petition SAVE DANNIELYNN and forward to everyone you know: http://www.petitiononline.com/DHMS1234/petition.html

I AM 100% FOR LARRY BIRKHEAD!

I just ran across this article which seems to be in HK$'s favor.
There is no justice if that bastard HK$ gets away w/ this mess.

Please read & I urge LB supporters to email the Royal Bahamas Police Force IMMEDIATELY as COURT DATE IS FEB 22, 2207 Thursday.
Royal Bahamas Police Force (Paul H. Farquharson) paul@rbpf.org

Hopefully strength in numbers will force the Bahamian government to request
a DNA test on DannieLynn.
And ultimately for Larry to get custody of his daughter.

Court Battle Set For Anna Nicole’s Baby
The custody battle over the late American celebrity Anna Nicole Smith’s five-month old daughter, Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern, is set for a Bahamian court on Thursday (Feb.22, 2007).

Paternity Law May Work To Stern’s Advantage

D'AGUIAR

BURY HER WITH HER HUSBAND J. MARSHALL AND BRING HER SON BACK AND BURY HIM BESIDE HIS STEP DAD, HER DAUGHTER HAS LOTS OF TIME GROWING UP AND WILL VISIT THE GRAVE SITES SO SHE CAN KNOW WHY SHE IS LEFT SO WEALTHY.

Eileen Helick

I feel Larry is the true father. I agree that Howard Stern has a lot to hide and I distrust him completely. I feel he probably was either directly or indirectly responsible for Danny's and Nicole's deaths. I think the baby should be taken from his care if it isn't already too late.

6th grader

REFERENCE TO POSTs #41 & #32 - I got pregnant on new years day had baby 9-26----2 weeks overdue ! anyway YES he left his cup on the stand and somebody took it. They showed footage of sterns atty screaming about his cup, where is his CUP !!!! She was accusing Larrys atty of taking it. LOLOLOL I HOPE THEY GOT IT. too funny.
I think Birkhead is the father. I hope he is the father.
Who knows maybe next week they will announce "who the daddy is" with the stolen DNA....another court case. Hope its televised. IMO only

California

It is a shameful mess over Anna Nicole smith and if you really look how much did she ever talk about her new baby , she didn't at all she would talk about is herself or Daniel ,did she really care about the baby ? Get this baby to the real father before Sterns does something with the baby like take her to a whole different country . It is shameful that the Bahama's will not let the DNA be done , I will never go to that country now if they don't let the Lawyers do the DNA and I believe a lot of Americans feel this way , does this country harbor criminals , Because Howard Sterns in a way is holding this baby hostage by not allowing the DNA . He knows he is not the Father . I pray the Attorneys win and get the DNA and Larry can take his baby girl home away from all of these losers such as Sterns and all the money hungry animals and he will allow the grandmother to see her granddaughter and he will raise his daughter well . Sterns is after the money and that baby is he bank right now ..

charlotte

what a wonderful outcome, seidlin at the end ,acheived what he wanted the most,and that was to create peace among all three ,and what a gentlemen larry birkhead has been through this stressful ordeal, and judge taxi driver, your the best ,

Elizabeth Grosvenor

This judge DID NOT have the baby Dannielynn's best interest at heart! All he had to do from keeping this courtroom a CIRCUS, and that is what it was.
Take a DNA test, prove once and for all that Larry is indeed the father! What right does HKS have to this child?! It's not his, why is he so afraid of the results????? We all know the answer to that.
What a JOKE>>>>>>> He just wants his own t.v. show!

Previous 15 Comments | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46