Smokin' Hot Beyonce Not Hot with Anti-Smokers

2/21/2007 2:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Australia based anti-smoking group, Quit, is puffing mad over ads promoting Beyonce's upcoming Aussie concerts.
Beyonce
The posters feature the irreplaceable superstar holding an old-fashioned cigarette, which Quit believes could be seen as promoting a smoking product --an illegal action down under! Members of Quit are "disappointed" with Beyonce's choice of props, but they are not the first to ring the alarm on her photo shoot accessories.

Other photos from the same set of publicity shots for her latest album, "B-Day," featured Beyonce posing with live alligators, which on top of her excessive use of fur, caused PETA to ambush the star. What's next? Will the National Association of Swimsuit Models issue a statement complaining that Beyonce's Sports Illustrated cover put them out of work?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

jenia

You just keep proving my point OVER and OVER and OVER!!!! I do NOT like bitch Beyonce!!! News Flash pretty, I do NOT have to like her. I do not jump the band wagon when E.T. says this is a hot artist. Sorry I dont like screaming for singing. Bootylicious stupid, survivor stupid, bills stupid, irreplacable stupid, that dumb been done before booty dance. So in closing baby, I think Beyonce needs to stop acting so brain dead

OK!

Once again......"prettyx2" DID THE WOMEN GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOOOOOOOOOOL????????????????????????????????????????????? IF NOT I REST MY CASE..............STOP BEING A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenia

dilk, remember what I said about spelling. Its just too funny!!!!!

jenia

This page was suppose to have comments about her stupid ass pic smoking, remember? I dont like her stupid ass so I thought I would comment on her stupidity of posing with ciggarettes, she should know better. Pretty youre a TOOL

prettyx2

I put Di!k.... that is not am L. Loser!!!!l
So again get your facts straight and and keep doing what you do best..... HATER!!!!!

jenia

FU UGLYx2 you asked for it

KEDRIA

SHE DO TAKE GOOD PICTURES NO ONE IS DENYING THAT, BUT THAT'S ALL. THIS GIRL MAKE ME SICK, I THANK SHE IS OVER RATED, BEYOUNCE TAKE A BREAK FOR A WHILE. YOU NEED IT. THERE ARE ALOT OF UP AND COMING TALENT THAT CAN TAKE OVER THE SPOT LIGHT NOW YOU ARE A HAS BEEN THAT IS GOOD FOR ONE THING ' NOTHING' OR MAYBE JUST RIDING JAY-Z, TELL DADDY TO BUY YOU SOME TALENT, YOUR BODY AND LOOKS WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR

Q-Force Inc.

Sometimes I worry about Beyonce overdoing it and saturating the music scene so much that everyone starts to hate her. To say she has NO talent is useless, she has written songs that have won Grammy's, 5 million dollar endorsement deals from modeling, sold over 40 million records (including Destiny's Child), been nominated for an Academy Award, is not ugly and can carry a note. Maybe it sounds shallow but let's stick to the facts. Still, that all can mean nothing with how fickle and generally fucked up the public is (can't you tell by these posts?). I think maybe Beyonce needs to take a little break and then come out strong again. That is just my opinion though.

Q-Force Inc.

Plus her trying to give that Louisiana swagger and she is from Houston is kind of late. Not because she is from Houston...it just has a tinge of an annoyance factor to it, it's too thought out. Some of her poses and outfits try to give that old Louisiana flavor and in the pic with the ciggarette that is what she was trying to do...it's kind of annoying right? Wait! I still am a fan of Beyonce though.

Q-Force Inc.

You guys are insane! Beyonce is not illiterate and she graduated from high school! She is not Fantasia you idiots (not trying to knock Fantasia)! She has a southern accent...get over it.

Q-Force Inc.

BEYONCE HAS A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!!!!!!! FANTASIA FROM AMERICAN IDOL IS THE ONE WHO CAME OUT AND SAID SHE DIDNT EVEN GET HER GED AND IS ILLITERATE (EMBARRASING!). I AM SICK OF TIRED OF READING THESE POSTS BY THE MOST STUPID PEOPLE ON EARTH WHO ARGUE SO HARD ON POINTS THEY ARE COMPLETLY IGNORANT ABOUT! "OK"..."PISSED"...DID YOU GUYS READ THIS!? LET IT SOAK IN YOUR STIFF BRAINS!!! BEYONCE IS NOT ILLITERATE, NEVER HAS SAID THAT SHE WAS EITHER!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW OK?

PookyJo

Beyonce looks like a horse in heels. I don't care what anybody says, the woman is FAT and her costumes are so cheesy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6