Anna Paid For EVERYthing, Now Folks Do

2/21/2007 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Howard K. Stern just said in court that he currently has no income of his own, and that he is "borrowing money from my parents" to support himself. He also revealed that Anna Nicole Smith paid in full for his lodging and for his expenses, including dinners and even shoes.

He said he made approximately "$60,000 - $70,000" in 2002. Stern said he made a measly $12,500 from the E! reality series "The Anna Nicole Show."

Stern just testified, however, that if Anna's estate wins its battle with Marshall family, he stands to collect 6% of the total.

jeanette bazzell

Okay I admit, she does look and sound totally off her rocker, but I do have to say in her defense that she wasn't wearing clown make-up for no apparent reason. If you saw the beginning of the video there was a little girl putting make-up on her, they were just playing. But you didn't mention that part, and that is typical of media they only print what they want or what will sell. Now to me that is SAD

ans

~~~~I ain't saying he's a gold-digger, but he may be a grave digger~~~~~

asia

IS THERE A LIFE INSURANCE POLICY???? WHO'S THE BENEFICARY???

medide05

What a LOOSER!!! Now that his gravey train has derailed does he expect to get the baby to keep leeching of off someone. I definately hope he does not get custody of the baby because lord knows what will happen to her.

goldie

they were partners, he deserved whatever he got for being with nicole through it all, he is trying to do the right thing by making nicole wishes come true by burying her with her son and that is what matters

val

JUDGE isn't buy the Brooklyn Bridge HOWARD ... you've been sucked in by the circus master. He's got you by the balls!! And, TMZ has got you exposed !!!

Michelle

Yesterday he said he delayed marrying her, because he didn't want to be seen as a gold digger. Too late for that. How many attorneys, after dating one of their clients, drop all their other clients, and lets his one client pay for all his expenses, as he admitted today? Who is paying for all these flights to the Bahamas to see this child? And why, Howard, why, won't you allow a paternity test? All other parties are open and honest and willing to submit DNA--why won't you? You were/are a gold digger, Howard, and I hope your financial well has run dry.

The Original D..

*LMFAO*
Stern: Hold on Hold On!
Judge: I ain't buying a Brooklyn bridge Heyaahh..LMAO

I got one, who want to buy it?? hmmmmmm?

ellen

Wow, this is amazing. The cops (and the FBI) are taking in every single word this guy is saying.

They have the goods on him, clearly.

This basically his pre-arrest interview, except that instead of in a room with a tape recorder, he is doing it on national TV with 18 lawyers and a judge in the room.

Howie's goose is cooked.

Tonia

AND AS THE EXECUTOR...NO ONE THINKS HE'S GOING TO BE ABLE TO SPEND DANNIELYNN'S MONEY???

BULLLLLL SHHIIIIITTTT!!!!!!

Go back to California you loser !!!

Jeana

At least he's being honest.

They're all liars

DIdn't Stern's sister go on ET & say that her parents have been paying for his apartment all these years & that his parents have supported him?!! Now he admits Anna has been paying for everything (duh). They're ALL liars.

Barbara Slater

I still cannot belive that they have not buried Ms. Smith! I have been watching the hearings and it is really a joke. If Ms. Smith did not want to be buried in the Bahamas why buy four plots. It is very sad and disturbing that this is how we live now get rich off the dead. I belive that both H.Stern & her extrange mother both have a hidden motive about why they each want her body. I personally think if the Judge lets the mother take her she will create /profit to have people pay her to visit her daughters grave similar to Princess Diane. We all know she got paid to video Danile Grave site for $$$. For h. Stern I think he will profit some of her money or create a showcase and have Anne belongings eith up for sale or paid to be view so how some way the bootom line is they are out for the money.

Lost in Beyonce's fat rolls

They better check HowardkillerStern for water intoxication. Sip, swallow, sip, swallow. Got Water?

cooky

Good God I have to go to work and give up the best part of the whole thing......