Isaiah Out of Touch with Reality

2/22/2007 12:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chatty Isaiah Washington had nothing but good things to say yesterday when photogs caught the self-censor challenged "Grey's Anatomy" star leaving trendy Orso restaurant in Los Angeles.

The paps asked Isaiah about T.R. Knight ("Everything is a blessing"), and whether or not he gets along with Katharine Heigl ("Why wouldn't I?").

Isaiah showed just how out of touch he is, when the cameraman remarked about Isaiah still being on the show, to which Dr. I replied, "I think that's the important thing, still giving the people what they want." Yeah, except the gay people.

Buster

Gay people do get what they want in the end. If they do not get what they want, they whine about it until they do.

Diamond

Stop being such a hypocrite, TMZ. Isaiah Washington isn’t the only racist celebrity around, the whore and herpes laden, Paris Hilton is also one. Every time you post a picture of IW, you it is about this one story. However, it seems like you all have forgotten about the Video posted on your site with the racist whore Paris degrading black, jews and gays. They’re both equal opportunity haters. Washington is no worse than Hilton.

OK!

“RIGTH ON ISAISH”, don’t fall for the bullshit….keep up the good work……we support you…….

OK!

Don’t let the media bet you…….

GoAway

You are a fine, articulate brother! The photog was pleasant. Very nicely done.

Tom Cruise has landed

Why is it a big deal for him to say all that? Whoever came up with this "breaking" story shouldn't quit their day job! Hello, people get into arguments and call each other names. People also eventually get over it. Isaiah and T.R. got their 15 minutes in the news. Now they can both go back to being completely replaceable character actors on an overrated show!

Jacko

"Giving them what they want?" I'm not gay but I want his sorry ass off Grey's.
I haven't watched it since his phony anger "rehab".
The producers of that show really need to take a stand.

GoAway

#11, Rebecca MOREHEAD! Why don't you step back up into your trailer and continue to give MOREHEAD, you stupid piece of trash!

Candice

I think that people are so stupid..to actually send this man to rehab for saying the f word...People are also stupid for saying "anger management" about this man...He wasn't angry when he called this guy the f word...People just say anger management because he's black..and I feel that people need to get their heads out of their asses...Its true that nobody talked bad about Paris Hilton at all when she made those bigotted comments...Ms. Hilton..the queen of plastic surgery...She doesn't even like herself....I feel that any and everyone that makes a bigoted comment should be held accountable..ANYBODY...I don't care what race..or what gender..If Isiah went to rehab for this..then Paris.Michael Richards..Gibson..and Andy Dick..should of all went with him...Many people feel that black people are overly sensitive about these things..but the thing is...I feel that most people that are bigots don't even know their own ancestral history...A person might call someone the n word..and they might have african blood somewhere in them that they never knew about..So people really need to take the time to learn about things

Candice

BTW...Morehead....Stop giving so much head...I think your brain activity is backed up...Honey I have never been on welfare in my life..Nobody in my family has gold teeth.....I am 27 and I have no children....My family was raised to get a career going first before anything...Who are you talking about having numerous children...What are you smoking....Welfare has no color...I have a white friend that lives in a trailer park that is on welfare...she lives in the south..I live in new york...There are plenty of white people on welfare...Plenty of white people living in the projects...and have you ever heard of the white rapper Paul Wall...that has sometimes gold teeth in his mouth..and sometimes platinum teeth in his mouth...again..What are you smoking..because you must be living under a rock..

jenia

knightly is what he is

SP

He has a right to believe and say what he wants for now in this country. As long he is not promoting job discrimination or violence there is nothing to be sorry about. Just because you do not believe in the homsexual lifestyle does not make you a hater. Homosexuals like libs only believe that you agree with their ideals or you are a hater or idiot. More power to freedom of speech no materr which side you speak from.

SP

jenia

TMZ=CENSORSHIP

mo-lama

Isaiah Washington has an anger managerment problem, not a bigotry problem. He hates himself, and it projects onto the nearest available victim (who was in this case, gay). Washington's self-immolation at the Golden Globes was a cry for help (Stop me before I kill again!) Shondra Rhimes gave it to him. He took it, and is continuing with intensive therapy that will eventually free him of this horribly self-destructive streak. It was never about the gay thing. It was about the "I don't deserve this success thing, so let me make sure it's taken from me." So in that sense, yes, it IS a blessing, if you believe in redemption, and that people are worthy of it. I do, and so, unlike you, I wish him well.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments