Lohan Party Rages On

2/22/2007 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Drinking or not, Lindsay Lohan sure is doing a lot of celebrating these days.

Last night our cameras caught LiLo leaving new Hollywood hotspot Winston's wearing one outfit -- then we spotted her later, in a 3:45 AM arrival at the Mondrian Hotel -- wearing yet another ensemble!

On Tuesday, TMZ caught Lindsay and Steve-O leaving the GM after-party at Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel, where party insiders tell us that she played DJ. Lindsay spent half the night picking out CDs, and the other half "waving her hands in the air everytime a song she picked came on."

If you don't change your behavior, you can still change your clothes.

duh...totally !

nice hat !

yikes

Mark

Is this girl even 21 yet? What a joke that she hangs out at all these clubs drinking!

All American Girl

To much to soon. Nothing left to do but go to rehab or over dose.

Carrie

She was also at Koi on Monday night.

Pappa

Whatever

Aren't her 15 minutes about up?

Whatever

Did that spider crawl out of her pussy?

SinCity

good question Mark. I think she's 20 yrs. old. Not sure what the drinking age is in her state, but with all the buzz about her age and where she's hanging out, I'd like to know why isn't all the attention also on the places she's going to and their owners? Or are they just above the law?

Other then that, I don't understand all the attitude over her partying. So celebs aren't suppose to have fun on their personal time? Like other people don't go out drink, dance and enjoy themselves with their friends. I work hard and I have fun every chance I can. The difference is, I don't have the press watching my every move and shoving their cameras up my crotch. Lindsay is too nice. If I were her, the press would have my foot up places they would not like.

Whatever

LOL! That's why she has a smile on her face! That spider was using all 8 of it's legs to stroke her meatflaps all day!

Redhotpantygirl

I can't stop watching Lindsay its like a train wreck I can't turn away

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Redhotpantygirl

10. This chick has gone back to the EXACT type of behavior that caused her to check into rehab in the first place. Even if she's not drinking now, she's hanging around with the exact same type of loose moraled people who enabled her drinking before, and that's not good. She's headed for a relapse, without a doubt.

Posted at 4:07PM on Feb 22nd 2007 by Yawn

Exaclty can you say TRIGGERS

Natasha

Another lost soul, ha ha ha, next...

amy

why the hell was she with steve-o ? ahh sick

maya

Like mother,like daughter.
You can take the whores out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the whores.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments