Paisley Has a Baby!

2/22/2007 5:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Country singer Brad Paisley and his actress wife Kimberly Williams-Paisley welcomed a bouncing baby boy into the world this morning at 5:00 AM.

Mom and baby are resting comfortably in Nashville, according to their rep, Michelle Bega.

Congratulations!

Erica

What good news! They seem like such a great couple. I have loved Kimberly since the first time i watched "Father of the Bride" it's been my favorite movie ever since. I'm so happy for them. Congrats!

L.S

you two are so cute congrats....

Rudy

What is this? These people are boring. When they crash and burn 2 years after the child's born, there's lawsuits, drugs, and infidelity - get back to us TMZ like you always do!

Until then!

Your'e Fired!

Many Congrats!!!! It is so nice to see some "Happy" news!!!
Enjoy your Treasure

Linda

CONGRATULATIONS3314350

Joanne

Congrats to the Happy Couple!! Kimberley, how about a Father of the Bride Part 3. I enjoyed the first 2 so much. You had wonderful chemistry with Steve Martin; like a real father daughter relationship.. You are truly a wonderful actress. I enjoy seeing you, also on "According to Jim." Sorry, Brad, I don't follow Country Music but it seems you are a good husband and will be a good father, too. The best to both of you. I also have 2 sons and 2 daughters. I am close to the sons but not the daughters. Boys are definitely easier to raise!!

S....

Congrats! I am so happy for them! I had a feeling she was gonna have a boy!

Laura Snaith

Congratulations Brad and Kim, I Know you guys will be the best loving parents for your little boy,He is so lucky to have such beautiful parents.

???

I thought this site was only about anna nicole! Who are these people? What did they ever do to get on this site?

Lenn K

Kimberly just stay away from Paris Hilton and stay out of the bars. God bless you both and your child.

Dr. M

CONGRATS TO BOTH -

SOO NICE TO HEAR -

KIMBERLY IS FUNNY AND BEAUTIFUL -

GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY -

AMEN / AMEN

Dr. M

Melissa Lynch

I love the two of these people (now 3- Congrats!)! They make the cutest couple!Brad is a great songwriter/ singer/ performer. He is definitely one of my favorites and so is she! She is adorable and I admire her very much. She is a great actor. I am sure they will both be great parents! Congratulations and best wishes!!!

Kristen

I'm so happy for them, best of luck to them!!!

paulie

When did Paisley become a country singer? He warbles...chirps...wines...barks...bores...etc. A singer he aint.
Sorry brad...not everyone thinks yer sh*t don't stink.

patricia vig

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Boy's are wonderful!!! I love this couple and am so happy for them!!!I have been waiting to here she had the baby!!! She is a tremendous actress and person and her hubby is a tremendous singer!!
Much love and happiness in the world to both of you!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments