Virgie's "Texas" Lawyer Collapses in Court

2/22/2007 3:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Virgie Arthur's lawyer, John "Texas" O'Quinn, collapsed in court just moments ago, apparently suffering from diabetic shock, and causing a gigantic commotion in court.

It was unclear what the status of his health was, but a witness provided a Luna bar for relief, as the judge clamored for orange juice.

O'Quinn, a colorful Texas figure, is a car collector who owns the Batmobile from "Batman Forever," and Pope John Paul II's Ford Escort.

CrazyMofos

HE COLLAPSED BECAUSE OF BAD KARMA! TRYING TO GET ANNAS BODY TO TEXAS..THAT'S WHY HE COLLAPSED. I DON'T FEEL BAD FOR THE GUY,

alissa

he isnt too tall texas now is he lol?

jennifer

Thisa si such a bullshit waste of freakin' time dammit bury the woman already shes literally falling apart in the morgue!!! The paternity crap has nothing to do with this shit!!!!! This judge is dispicable.. what is this his freakin' audition??!!

Terrie/ Southern Belle

Texas fainted Whew!! That scared the cotton pickins out of me. I thought someone got to Howard! This is so exciting I stopped watching my soaps
this is real drama. I can say one thing this is a real nail biter. I'm glad I'm not an
attorney. I would have been slapping someone already..
I like all of the players in this saga!!!!
Who gets the body hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Only in

Posting #31 Consuela Who you calling morons BIT**CH. Take your sorry ass of this site/dyke

CrazyMofos

THAT JUDGE IS RIDICULOUS..WHAT DOES HER DRUG USE HAVE TO DO WITH HER BURIAL??? THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITH 2 DAYS AGO....WE ALL KNOW HOW THIS WILL END..HER BODY WILL GO TO TEXAS AWAY FROM DANIEL..AND IT'LL BE UPSETTING THAT HE WOULD LET HER DRUG USE GET IN THE WAY OF BEING WITH HER SON...GIVE THE CASE TO JUDGE JUDY!! SHE'LL FIGURE THIS MESS OUT!

ELAINE

Texas got a good look finally at VIrgie the Scurgie and passed out from the fugly stupid slut that is her. Come on stupid, quit stuttering so you can back up and remember wtf you lied about in the first place. I want to bitch slap that slut. Drama Queen. Let ANS be next to Daniel and move on.

ellen

I'll bet Alex Goen is pissed of that they didn't offer him a can of TrimSpa.......

Katie

The word "Pimp" comes to mind about Howard K. Stern. What a money grubbing sleaze bag.

Rita

If he's diabetic, he should ha ve been prepared.
I hope he's okay though--otherwise Vergie will want to start all over, while her daughter is rotting away. If he's not ok, my guess is he'd have grass growing above him before ANS gets a resting place!!

Jamie is a liar and he/she knows it

Listen tmz he is not in a diabetic shock. The lawyer told the judge he was fine that he just tripped. Look up diabetic shock and see what the symptoms would be. I can tell you this much anyone in a diabetic shock will not be walking around.

Dumb asses tmz spinning stories again.

marrie

Damn i thought a fight broke out i got excited but it was just texas fainting, although i wouldnt put it past virgie to do that if she had thought about doing it on the stand so she wouldnt have to answer questions bet she's kicking herself over not having thought about that! hahaha

anonymous

i thought it was stern going after virgie..whew..

Louie

Did anyone see the beginning of today's coverage, where HKS's lawyer wanted the Judge to know about the cup yesterday. lol TMZ, you are giving us a voice. Thank you!!!!

I can't wait for this afternoon.

Hope that the lawyer is okay.

Bring it on!

"Texas" seemed to be fine...not in a diabetic coma as TMZ stated. Hope poor "Texas" can get through the rest of this without anymore health concerns. HKS got the shi* scared out of him. That was amusing!