Virgie's "Texas" Lawyer Collapses in Court

2/22/2007 3:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Virgie Arthur's lawyer, John "Texas" O'Quinn, collapsed in court just moments ago, apparently suffering from diabetic shock, and causing a gigantic commotion in court.

It was unclear what the status of his health was, but a witness provided a Luna bar for relief, as the judge clamored for orange juice.

O'Quinn, a colorful Texas figure, is a car collector who owns the Batmobile from "Batman Forever," and Pope John Paul II's Ford Escort.

stormy

We all got excited when we thought Howie was being attacked! I thought someone had a gun (through security) and was going to shoot Howard and his loud mouth lawyer! She knows the law, but I can't stand her! She gets so much leeway by the dumb judge, only she and the judge himself get to speak. No one else. There's no time! Howard cannot afford to kill the baby. There would really be an investigation then. Right now, there are only two people dead, but, three would be pushing it!

Disappointed and Disgusted

REPLY TO #85

Not when your HKS -

The law will protect you to steal babies, computers, pictures, relationships, someones lively hood....etc.

Darrell

HE PROBABLY DIDNT GET TO EAT CAUSE SHE ATE IT ALL BIG OLD SOW LOOKS LIKE SHE EATS EVERYTHING IN SIGHT SHE NEEDS TO TAKE HER FAT ASS BACK TO TEXAS AND LIVE IN HER NASTY ASS HOUSE AND LEAVE ANNA AND HOWARD AND BABY DANNILYNN ALONE SHES NAS FAKE AS ANNA'S, TITS WERE

Darrell

VERGIE EATS ATTORNEYS LUNCH!!!!! NOW THERES A HEADLINE I HOPE HER FATASS HAS A STROKE

Brit_ney Rulez

Are the incredibly cruel and heartless remarks made here from the heart, or just for shock value??? Either way, those of you making fun of this guy and talking about how this happened to him because of karma ... geez, I hope the irony isn't lost on ya.

lisa mae magillacuddy

for the love of GOD, PLEASE make this go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Team Birkhead

I hope he is ok!

getting crazier every second

Holly,
HKillerStern jumped up with concern when Texas fainted. For a moment, I thought that he might be good person. He seemed so concerned about Texas. For a moment.

Let sleeping bodies rest in peace...........

In that circus courtroom today, the judge asked Larry why he didn't stop Anna in the hospital, from taking more drugs, the drugs that were in the duffle bag.

Larry stated he didn't because "THERE WERE NURSES AND OTHER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM."

This doesn't add up. If there was a duffle bag with some drugs, I don't think the nurses and other people that were also in the room would just sit there and allow this. Sounds fishy to me.

Ole Bud

This whole argument will shift gears if the baby turns out to be anybody other than Stern or Birkhead.

guesswhosmother

THE COURT IS ABOUT TO PLAY THAT CLIP!

I LOVE YOU TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!

HKS YOU ARE EVIL!!!!

mother of five and grandmother
EMT-PARAMEDIC

lisa mae magillacuddy

that video they're playing is grotesque!!! it has NOTHING to do with where ANS is buried!!!

Ole Bud

Stern or Birkhead the father?

I doubt (two) DNA tests will prove whom the father is. She's had soo many partners.

Now this new witness (Ford Shelly) is stating that his father-n-law could be the father.

Joanne

I am a diabetic and I am sure even non diabetics know that a diabetic must eat something every few hours. I am trying to figure out, how this guy became a lawyer???

tom

WHAT DOES THE TOMBSTONE SAY IN THE BAHAMAS!!! Also call attorney drafter of will, no privelage betwee attorney and dead testator over will intent. doesn't anyone remember law school.

GOES TO STATE OF MIND OF NICOLE AND FAMILY RECORD HEARSAY EXCEPTION WHICH CAN GO TO MOTIVE AND INTENT OF PARTIES.