Courtney Love to Brit: Good Luck!

2/23/2007 1:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's headshaving meltdown has given her some major cool points ... from Courtney Love.

TMZ spotted rehabbed Love at Mr. Chow last night, where paps bombarded her with questions about fallen pop star Britney Spears.

After Courtney wished her good luck, one photog asked if she'd be shaving her head as well in the near future, to which Courtney replied, "I think that was a cool thing she did, I'm dead serious."

Pappa

the whole interview here, pretty interesting stuff

yeahso?

wow...when you have courtney love giving you props, you have PROBLEMS

so sorry

I absolutely love Courtney!!! Can't wait to see you in Boston Courtney!!!! Courtney's doing awesome and she deserves some Credit in the Straight World!!!! Court, by the way, I absolutely love America's Sweetheart and it absolutely was not a failure. Don't ever think that! It rocks and I listen to it all the time!!!

Britney Spears

The paparazzi are the scum of the earth.

Leave the celebrities alone about their private lives.

Stop taunting people to get a reaction out of them just so you can make money off of their misery.

You are all the lowest form of "life" on the planet...right below the amoeba.

You should all rot in hell.

Jcarter80

Wilted and faded somewhere in Hollywood. Love you Courtney!!!!

Great Dane

Yeah, I don't think I'd like props from Courtney......on how to be a good mommy.....it was her face all over TMZ about a year ot two ago......

kat

courtney, go take your methadone, you look like your coming down.

N

Actually... most of the celebs are still behind Britney and are giving her props whatever you call it, and wishing her the best.

kat

look, courtney's trying to communicate with us. whats that courtney, you've gone nuts again? we know courtney ,we know.

Chris

Too funny..advice from one messed up druggie to another..now I've seen everything. Hits a new time low for BS.

ellen

Courtney only wishes she'd thought of shaving her head to avoid drug testing.

Nick

One piece of sh*t mother giving props to another piece of sh*t mother.

I thought she was moving to England!

Hey Courtney, you are a weathered old hag. Quit associating yourself with grunge music. As a big fan of the grunge music movement---I think you are pathetic, look like Mrs. Roper, and think you need a bath.

Michael

Just because it's Courtney Love does not make the well wishes any less needed or appreciated.... It's nice to see Hollywood extend their support to Britney... People sometimes forget celebs are just like everyday people.... They are no super hereos... It's an extremely thin line between reportin` the news and bein` down right ridiculous.... I believe that the media has crossed this line with Britney Spears.... She's had a very busy past few years... I say let her take a step back and re-evaluate ur situation.... Lay off of the constant rehab plugs.... I wish Britney nothing but the best....

Whatever

Oh great! This junkie pile of crap wishing someone good luck is NOT good luck. Courtney worry about your own polluted self first.

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

COURTNEY SAID SHAVING HER HEAD WAS A COOL THING?
COURTNEY HONEY SHE SHAVED HER HAIR OFF AS A CRY FOR HELP NOT FOR ANYTHING ELSE.
I HAD DATED A GUY 8 YEARS AGO WHO I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL 3 MONTHS INTO THE RELATIONSHIP THAT HE WAS A COCAINE ADDICT.
I NEVER DID DRUGS IN MY LIFE AND I DIDN'T KNOW THE SYMPTOMS RIGHT OFF THE BAT.
BUT INTO THE RELATIONSHIP I NOTICED HIS VERY STRANGE BEHAVIOR.
I ASKED HIM WHAT WAS WRONG? HE SAID NOTHING IS WRONG.
HETHEN AFTER 3 MONTHS CONFESSED AND TOLD ME HE WAS ADDICTED TO COCAINE.
HE WANTED ME TO HELP HIM GET OFF THE DRUGS.
SO I STOOD BY HIS SIDE AS HE WENT TO N.A. MEETINGS EVERYDAY.
BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE DIDN'T STOP DOING DRUGS SO I BROKE UP WITH HIM.
HE THEN STALKED ME FOR MONTHS BECAUSE HE WANTED ME BACK AND I DIDN'T WANT HIM.
HE CALLED MY JOB NUMEROUS TIMES A DAY AND HARRASSED MY BOSS ON THE PHONE AND THE WORKER'S. AND THREATENED THEM. HE THREATENED TO KILL ME IF I DIDN'T TAKE HIM BACK. WE CALLED THE POLICE AND OF COARSE THEY DID ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING.
SO ONEDAY HE CALLED MY JOB AND I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS SHAVING HIS HEAD AND HIS EYEBROWS AND WAS GOING TO SHOW UP AT MY JOB. I HUNG UP AND SURE ENOUGH HE SHOWED UP WITH A BLOODY HEAD. CUTS FROM SHAVING AND CUTS ON WHERE HIS EYEBROWS WERE. ALSO HE HAD LEFT LITTLE PIECES OF HIS HAIR ON HIS HEAD.
I SWEAR IT WAS LIKE WATCHING A HORROR MOVIE BUT IN REAL LIFE.
PEOPLE SCREAMED AND THEN I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW HIM.
ONE OF THE WORKERS CALLED THE COPS. HE THEN SAID I GOING TO JOIN MY BROTHER PETER NOW.
HIS BROTHER PETER HAD BEEN DEAD FOR 16 YEARS FROM DRUNK DRIVING. WHICH HE NEVER GOT OVER HIS DEATH FROM WHAT HE TOLD ME. HE WAS 9 YEARS OLD WHEN HE DIED AND ALSO WHEN HE STARTED TO DO DRUGS WHICH HIS OTHER OLDER BROTHER GOT HIM HOOKED ONTO.
SO SO SAD.
ANYWAY HE THEN LEFT THE SHOP AND EVENTUALLY THE COPS CAUGHT HIM AND HE WAS SENT TO A PSYCHIATRIC WARD FOR A MONTH.
SO PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND SHAVING THE HEAD I THINK IN BRITNEY'S CASE IS BECAUSE SHE'S ON DRUGS AND IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S GIVING UP ON LIFE AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE.
SHE'S HURTING DEEP INSIDE AND WANTS PEOPLE TO SEE HOW MUCH PAIN SHE IS IN.
SHE'S CRYING FOR HELP.
HER BEHAVIOR IS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE IF SHE DOESN'T GET HELP.
SHE NEEDS TO BE ON SUICIDE WATCH 24/7.
I HOPE AND PRAY SHE GET'S WELL SOON AS WELL AS THE MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT ARE SUFFERING FROM DRUG ADDICTION.
MAY GOD WATCH AND HELP THOSE WHO ARE SUFFERING.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments