Courtney Love to Brit: Good Luck!

2/23/2007 1:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's headshaving meltdown has given her some major cool points ... from Courtney Love.

TMZ spotted rehabbed Love at Mr. Chow last night, where paps bombarded her with questions about fallen pop star Britney Spears.

After Courtney wished her good luck, one photog asked if she'd be shaving her head as well in the near future, to which Courtney replied, "I think that was a cool thing she did, I'm dead serious."

James

Does not look that bad without make-up. Wow. Very admirable.

so sorry

#14 I think you are dead wrong. I've done Acid, Tea, Mesculine, Pot, Cocaine, Mushrooms, Ecstasy, Angel Dust, OCs and every other fucking drug I can think of except heroin. I never shaved my head. In fact, IT MADE MY HAIR GROW!

Tony the Tiger

Most of you people who reply to these things are just absolute scumbags. Just look at the vile trash you spew at every opportunity. You really think you have the right to look down on anyone else? You are TRASH!!

Team K-Fed

I love Courtney!! you're my hero!!

low blow

She has make up just not a lot. She's always been pretty I think. You have to assume she relates a bit to Britney. Now you want to talk about someone taking so much shit? She's still alive. I wasn't sure she'ld last this long. She's done pretty good.

low blow

I want to add she looks really sad though. I wonder why?

sk8rgurl

Jesus christ #14....how much freakin speed did you smoke before you wrote all that...as if anyone else pretty much cares about your personal life...hopefully next time you won't be so clueless... duh and double duh

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

To post 14. I also believe Britney shaved her because she's on drugs and is crying out for help. She really does need it to like a.s.a.p. Seriuosly if you people look the photos of her, she has this weird smile while she shaving her head. Her eye's even look dark and dialated. Not normal behavior at all aside from all the partying she had been doing every night and not being with her children. It's endless.
Anyway I had a cousin who was addicted to crack and would cut himself with a razor. He had scars all over his arms and his legs. Then 2 years ago he commited suicide while he was high. This is such an on going epidemic in this country or this world for that matter. I wish something could be done to stop drugs from coming into this country.
Anyway to post 22 you are defintiely missing a sensitivity chip. Have you ever had someone who suffers from drug addiction or died from it ? If you never did then your very fortunate. It's a terrible thing to witness someone you love slowly kill themselves and you can't do nothing about it. So I just wrote some of my life story. So are you going to critize me to for telling an experience I had with someone I knew who died form drugs? Get A Life! And also have compassion for people who are suffering. Have some heart.
Britney please go to rehab and get well soon. ;-)

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

Poor soul. Courtney looks like she's still on drug's. Can't believe she complimented Britney's shaved head. Doesn't she realize that Britney is on drug's as well? She needs rehab too. Also sk8gurl how old are you? Let me guess 10 years old? you should watch your mouth and shame on you for taking the Lord's name in vain. Go to church. Everyone should go to church. The Lord will lead you onto the right path of life.
Also sk8gurl if your doing drugs you should get help immediately.

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

Nasty just nasty. How much plastic surgery has Courtney done to her face? Very scary indeed and she wants to give Britney advice. Run Britney runnnnnnn!!!

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

Ewwwh yuck Courtney. Ugly.

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

Daaaaaaamn!! looks like Post # 16 needs to go to rehab with Britney. You got some issues my friend. Keep doing the drugs then the grim reaper will be knocking at your door very soon. Maybe if you quit the smokin...you wouldn't sleep so late. Oh yeah! and Courtney looks crazy on drugs in that picture. Can't believe she still alive from all the drugs she's done. It amazes me to no end

sk8rgurl

Here's one to you #24.... yes... i have had friends that were addicted, i've had issues of my own...i struggled, i got over it.... as to my missing "sensitivity chip"... i'm not a dog that has a chip implanted so people can find me... and if you're looking for "sensitivity" on this site, good freakin luck bitch. But thanks for the laugh, we're cracking up (pun intended) on that one.

sk8rgurl

And finally, to #25....no, i'm not ten... not even close...and my choice of drugs is none of your business... kind of like jesus, isn't that a drug of the people? Sorry, i just think religion is ridiculous, but if it makes YOU feel better, praise be to god.... haaaa.. whoever she is....personally i wouldn't walk into a church if my life depended on it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2