J.LO

Hits a J.HIGH

2/23/2007 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0223_jlo_wi-1Jennifer Lopez stole the show at last night's Premio Lo Nuestro a la Musica Latina Awards in Miami. Que bonita!

While J.Lo's mini-husband Marc Anthony was nominated for an award, it was the actress/singer/dancer/fashion icon who earned accolades on the rojo carpet, wearing an ivory chiffon Dolce & Gabbana babydoll dress. The svelte star topped off her golden glow with a leather waistbelt, highlighting her signature curves.

If the rumors are true, ay Dios mío, then maybe Scientology really does do a body good!

jim

I'm sorry but Jenny from the block is starting to look a bit strange. I think she is trying to keep pace with the other rehab girls.

Mad Balls

Looks like something a fourteen year old would wear to the school dance . Ever since she got with Mark she has not looked sexy at all . He is taking her down the path to dullass . Never really liked her P. diddyfied ass anyway ...I like her even less now ...

Whammer Jammer

J-Ho is a miserable skank with zero talent.

Miapocca

...JLO always looks glam but Frankly, I dont know which curves you are talking about...Missy here lost a lot of weight and therefore is covering up the booty.....I wonder if sh e is losing it on purpose or the stress concerning fertility is getting to her...afterall her skeletal lothatrio has cast his seed far and wide and has proof...........................Scientology defintely knows how to pick the vulnerable to join their ranks...Although posh is not in the ranks yet, I would not put it past them to create some problems for her that will draw her to the cult, her achilles heel is losing her husband, so they can begin with setting him up with some scientology chicks mafia style.hahahhaha

QueenOfTrashin

Not her boobs, not her hair. Yeah, you sure can make yourself look muy bonita with spare parts!

FN

she look's good for her age.....J-Lo you can't steal my spotlight
Check out my brothers Sex Tape 2/28/2207
lol

Brandy

Jonty

Sorry, but no curves here.. Way too skinny!! She looked fine about a year ago..

KG

I'm not a fan, but she always looks fantastic. Oh, and Marc-Anthony looks like he-s on the pipe.

Richard Liriano

ay Dios mío TMZ,

J Lo looked gorgeous (bien bonita) last night.

I was really looking forward to seeing her perform at least a song or two last night, you know shake them hips.

Bueno, I don't know if it is because of Scientology or el senor (Mr.) Cruise but Ms. Lopez sure is having an amazing year.

From "DanceLife" to releasing her own films "El Cantante", "Reggaeton" and her soon to be released spanish album "Como Ama Una Mujer", I also hear a reality seris is in the works.

This all means J.Lo knows a thing or two about the entertainment industry which results in more ka-ching.

In closing, is it Scientology, Marc Anthony, Britney (oops, heh) that is bringing all this good fortune.

Were just going to have wait and see....

Peace.

RL

Great Dane

I think she looks FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!

And, I think she looks happy......but, I seriously hope she doesn't get mixed up in scientology......

Jadi

I think Jennifer is a beautiful & very talented lady. She has come a long way and for anyone too sit here & try to put her down is just ridiculous.

Whatever

Too bad she couldn't have stolen some talent for her lame ass self.

HKS SUCKS!!!

meeper

Her lame ass is a fat ass and it stinks. Phew.

JennyP.

I think she looks the best she has ever looked. She looks gorgeous. But yes, please say no to scientology JLO!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments