Suri Has Landed

2/23/2007 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ever the jet-setting baby, photogs caught up with Tom Cruise Jr. at LAX, with her mom and grandma.

No word on where the elusive little one and her fam were coming from, but she sure looked tan, rested and ready... for a nap.

Miapocca

Since suri got her mothers nose, does this mean, they are goign to give her surgery before long, so she grows up thinking her fake nose is the real thing...I think the next candidate will be isabella, by the time she turn 16, we will hardly recognize her...I think the kids have begun their 6 months with nicole and hence no pictures of them so far and I bet they are in catholic school too..BETWEEN Scientology and catholism,they are sure to be fucked up real good............hahahah

jpre

Wow she is adorable!
it is so much Tom! with hint of Katie!

great mix, can't do better!
She is lucky to have Tom's look, because Tom is GORGEOUS

Katie is a beauty too.

And shut up the losers! jealousyyy! ha ha!

I am not, I am happy for them because I have a nice life and handle it pretty well ;)

take care you all!

oat

miapocca, I love your posts. So imformative. HEY! Where is wise old owl???

A few things here, I REALLY think this photo is PHOTO-SHOPPED!
When was the LAST time that the PAPS took ONLY ONE PICTURE????

AND WHEN? Was the last time either Tom or Katonic set foot on a public aircraft?

I remember a few weeks back, one of the tabloids printed that the reason we don't see suri in public was because of death and kidnapping threats.

So where are suri and her mama? All alone in one of the most populated airports in the world. I DON'T THINK SO!!!

And like someone else posted, HOW convienent that this SINGLE photoshopped photo appeared the night after Nicole did a VERY coherant interview with Oprah!
Nocole was able to put a whole conversation together ON HER OWN!

jan

She is adorable...and I am happy for all 3 of them...How dare all of you sit in judgement on these people...you don't know them..you don't know a thing that a blog hasn't led you to believe...pathetic...

Tammara

YOU ARE ALL GLIB. GLIB. GLIB.

Darcy Shaheen

What a cute, cute baby. please have more katie......darcy

Buster

Damm Tom is looking like an old lady lately.

hobbes

Suri looks like she's 20 months or more old. Actually, she looked fairly older than those newborn pictures they released in Vanity Fair.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Say what you want about those 2 Scientology nut jobs, SURI IS GORGEOUS!!!

cocopuff56

Maybe Tom could pop for a facelift for his Mom. She's GROSS

Kalby

I think Suri looks fucking gorgeous!

cocopuff56

Hey Jan: How dare you sit in judgement of all of us who think this couple is a nut job!!!!! GET BENT JAN

kayla

What a beautiful baby. Harvey weren't you the one dragging up birth certificates for no good reason. Suri looks just like Tom. What a wonderful family.

bittersweet_symphony

Adorable little girl. But in for a lifetime of hell. Sure, she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth but the price she'll pay will be unbearable. Poor thing, she's born into a cult and raised by a bunch of whacks. She'll be brainwashed by the time she's 10 yrs old.

sophia

I HOPE THAT WHEN SHE GROWS UP TO BE A GORGEOUS-LOOKING GIRL, SHE'LL REALIZE HOW WACKED OUT AND BRAINWASHED HER PARENTS ARE...AND THEN SHE'LL WANT TO BE NORMAL AND ESCAPE FROM THAT CULT.

I HOPE SHE'S SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT.

ALL OF HOLLYWOOD IS F'D UP