Suri Has Landed

2/23/2007 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ever the jet-setting baby, photogs caught up with Tom Cruise Jr. at LAX, with her mom and grandma.

No word on where the elusive little one and her fam were coming from, but she sure looked tan, rested and ready... for a nap.

Whatever

Why is Chris Klein letting these wackjobs raise his child?

Whatever

Shame on you Tom er I mean Jan! Get a life! You arent fooling anyone.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

They'll all be drinking laced kool-aid in Jamestown soon enough! Just leave me that beautiful baby and you drink up!!!!

jan

Suri is really a 12 yr old dwarf they hire for public appearances. That is not really Katie..she is home tied up in a dungeon. The Mother is really Tom in drag....
Now is that what you jerks want to hear...you obviously do not wan to hear that Katie has a beautiful baby that looks like Tom..and that his mother is just that...a mother..(what does your 60 yr old mother look like?) Give it a rest.
Enjoy Suri...for the sweet innocent adorable baby she is.

Brother Harold, S.J.

THAT LOOKS LIKE A DIFFEERENT BABY. DID THEY SEND THE OTHER ONE BACK TO CHINA? AND WHO IS THAT ATROCIOUS LOOKING DYKE? TOM'S MOTHER? EXCUSE ME, I GOTTA GO PUKE AFTER LOOKING AT THIS ONE, SHE MAKES YOKO ONO LOOK LIKE THE ALL-AMERICAN BEAUTY.

Miapocca

HhH...Mabybe Katie after spending the money to do her face realised she wanted out, and took a commercial flight to Ohio, only to be sheperded back my the Scientology mother in law....Ouch escape aborted./..LOL...tmy observation is that she is not ever with that child alone, its always with people...I thought most mothers were confident enough or enjoyed introducing the new one to the outside world.. to take their kids out to play and that sort of stuff...not this strange mother...either she is emotionally disconnected from the child , since she spent so many of the early months shopping shopping shopping ...or
sh e i s not allowd to be with the child solo, like supervised visits or something..Lord knows waht sceintology shit she and Tom are ff to raise this kid.. I know there is a decription by a woman who was raised in teh cult somewhere online....www.tomkatcrazy.com also has the same picture up and in both instance its only that one pic.

In short their media event are very well orchestrated to the extent that most sites dont carry stories about them. Can TMZ enlighten us about any threats coming from the cruise camps..I know Scientologists belive in tying up ppl in court jsut for teh sake of ruining suppresive folks.,...someone enlighten me on why all the gossip blog steer clear of these two unless its coming directly from their publcist!!!!...Eg Britney is ff around non stop with unflaterring stories concoted about her without fear, stars are harrased on date nights etc , we dont see the same about TOMKAT. why why why???

Miapocca

So on perusing on of the site..I cam across this statement

"Another of my children, who once had a wonderful sense of humor, claims she lost her ability to laugh when she did the communication course as a six year old. The bullbaiting in the training drills tampered with her spontaneity and caused her to arrest her natural urge to react to things. As a result she now tends to be placid, self-conscious, detached and objective. Once that spontaneity was disturbed by the unnatural, hypnotic discipline of TRs, she tended to be un-reacting. I have known many adults in my cult career who displayed this fixed, robotic, un-reacting countenance, but in the case of my child, it produced a severe, dramatic, destructive change in her personality which has not been reversed. Like her sister, she had a difficult time trying to adapt in "wog" schools, to the children and the need to catch up academically. After several years of constant effort, she managed to come up to speed with those she had previously considered her inferiors -- the "wogs."

Does this remind you of teh Katie Holmes actions after meeting Tom Cruise!!!

lise

Hate tome cruise and katie holes er Kate Cruise w/e her new monicker is thses days , i used to like tom long long ago, as soon as Nicole left him he's beena total weirdo! whatta freak a total turn off their relationship looks so fake i wish people would stop talking about them and just let them fade away. that baby is so damn cute tho

Elaina

I must admit, Suri is pretty cute for having a crazy father and a brainwashed mother.

PJ

The baby is precious and looks like both of them. I can't decide who. And Chris Klein---that is so absurd. I am sure he is laughing everytime someone types his name. I guess he can use the publicity...

As for Katie and Nicole---I cannot stand Nicole Kidman. Go take a look at Nic's before Tom pics and now. She has had soooo much work down and its all over her body not just the face. Especially the hips...she has none. She looks like a boy...what a fake.
But come on! they ALL do it. If katie had work done s0 what---cuz she looks ten times better than Nic.
i doubt that katie will EVER go back to work for real until that baby is a lot older.

hollyhocks

I don't think Tom is able to produce biological children!
Enough already with TomKat...who cares!!!

hollyhocks

Can Tom really produce biological children? I don't think so.
He is a nut case and Kat is becoming one too

Lynn

This is a response to #45....you think people who KNOW that Suri, Katie and Tom are not attractive are jealous?? Please - if they were not "famous" I doubt you or anyone else would give ANY of them a second look....Tom is short with pointy teeth and a pointy nose....Katie is just plain homely looking and suri is a horrible mixture of the 2 of them! I by no means think I am a model, but I have confidence when I look in the mirror that I am much more attractive than Ms. Holmes, and my child is much cuter than Suri. So jealousy, no, just the truth.

Miapocca

dislike is not a synonym for jealousy, stop trying to make it so..If holmes felt so hot and confident why the surgery..the next thing that she will be working on are those hideous calves of hers...they can take enough fat to fatten her lips and butt for life..................ahahhahahahhahahROFLMAO

DOnt knwo what the corrective procedure for bad posture is though, its probably botox to the neural nerves in her back...that should make her movement quite interesting!!!

Etta

Suri is carried everywhere because Tom and Katie don't want people to know she is older than stated. She is probably already walking.

Tom and Katie picked up this baby at the hospital on the nite she was "born" and took her home. Tom did not impregnate Katie and Katie did not deliver this baby. Why all the deception? Katie and the child is a beard for Tom just like Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman was. He is so repulsive. Overbearing and stupid acting. She was bought off. She is filling a role that Tom has paid for for a certain length of time. Just like a contract.