Suri Has Landed

2/23/2007 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ever the jet-setting baby, photogs caught up with Tom Cruise Jr. at LAX, with her mom and grandma.

No word on where the elusive little one and her fam were coming from, but she sure looked tan, rested and ready... for a nap.

jan

TWO IDIOTS SURE CAN MAKE A BEAUTIFUL BABY, BUT WAIT ONLY ONE IDIOT IN THIS CASE BECAUSE TOMCRAP WASN'T EVEN AROUND IN THIS BABY MAKER. AND GET A GANDER AT HIS OLD LADY U- G- L- Y . THANK GOD THE BABY DIDN'T TAKE AFTER TOMCRAP OR THE OLD LADY.

JennyP.

Aww... Suri is precious, absolutely beautiful!

lea

Hey Maven-- Tom Cruise's mother is the ugliest woman on Earth. Period.

wtf

Does Katie ever have a moment without one of Tom's family, friends, or Scientology minders? That girl couldn't get away if she wanted to.

Megan

13. is it me or does she look like Damin from the Omen movies. Better check her head for 666.

Geez, I thought I was the only one. I hate to say anything bad about babies, but this child looks a little evil. Every picture shown of her, she is just staring at the camera with a strange expression on her face....

debbie

what is wrong with you people? You are all the most negative people and I cannot believe the things you all say, you are all so sad that everything that comes out of your mouth is just ridiclous and very very sad, how would u like it if someone said something about your mother, it would probaly be a different story then I bet. Leave those people alone and let them live their lives they are hurting no one and I think you are all just a little jealous, lol

T.D.

Fuck you people! Leave 'em alone, they did nothing to anybody, and who are you to judge other people's faith? will, I'm Christian but that doesn't mean that I can judge all the other religions out there. Being a scientologist is much better than an atheist. So, leave them be and seriously get a life! This is the first and the last time I'm going to read that shit, You poeple are brainwashed by the media!!!

Laels Grandma

She's cute.......but not as cute as my granddaughter!!!

Linda Martin

OH God.... I read these comments....there isn't 5 brain cells between you people, who write these nasty comments....Your stupid, most of you can't spell....you should use your time better....work on your own self image....perhaps if you had some kind of life, you wouldn't be judging someone elses.....your all mean spirited....most likely ugly...and don't have any friends....lets see some pictures of you and your family...let everyone make comments about how ugly your Mother is....shame on you all!!!!!!

mira

SOME OF YOU PEOPLE SOUND SO IDIOTIC. LEAVE THEM ALONE. EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN BELIEFS AND IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. THEY ARE NOT FREAKS. I BET MOST OF THESE NEGATIVE POSTS ARE FROM WEIRDOS. I BET THEY TAKE CARE OF THEIR BABY 1000 PERCENT BETTER THAN MOST OF YOU IDOITS THAT POST HERE. SO MANY IGNORANT OPINIONS ABOUT HOW CUTE OR UGLY THEY ARE. THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE. HOW MANY OF YOU ON HERE ARE DYSFUNCTIONAL? I REST MY CASE. PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEGATIVE FEED BACK MUST HAVE NEGATIVE AND DYSFUNCTIONAL LIVES. I DON'T JUDGE BECAUSE I FEEL VERY HAPPY WITH MY OWN LIFE, UNLIKE SOME OF YOU THAT POST HERE.

DON'T HATE, APPRECIATE!
P.S. NO ONE LIKES MY OPINION, I DON'T GIVE A S##T!

Stacie

That baby is sooo cute

Lu

Does it look like Katie has a bald spot on the back of her head that she may have filled in with a marker? It is common for women to lose hair after they have a child - throw in drastic weight loss and I think she has a little balding.

Happened to me, but the good news is that it grew back. I'm not making fun here, just pointing out an observation.

getoveritppl

Suri is a very beautiful baby! And so are her parents... And lay off them! All you know is what the press portrays... you all speak of nut jobs and psychos... take a look in the mirror! Life is hard for everyone these days, especially the ones whose lives are displayed in public day in and day out! Just enjoy the beautiful things, and get over it!

Patty

Suri is a gorgeous baby.......Tom and Katie got the luck of the draw when they adopted her. She's just gorgeous. Too bad she isn't theirs biologically.

TD, for being a Christian who doesn't judge people, coming out of the gate with a FU People! sure sounds like judging to me. It always makes me laugh when people come up with their holier than thou attitudes and rip others to shreds. Newsflash: YOU ARE DOING THE VERY THING YOU ARE PRAYING FOR OTHERS DOING. Dumbasses.

Rachel

Tom looks just like his bride-of -Frankenstein mother, Katie is now a Scientology robot, the baby looks like Chris Klein, her real father, Tom is an aging, washed-up former movie star turned nutcase. Anyone who admires these freaks is as nutty as they are.