Suri Has Landed

2/23/2007 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ever the jet-setting baby, photogs caught up with Tom Cruise Jr. at LAX, with her mom and grandma.

No word on where the elusive little one and her fam were coming from, but she sure looked tan, rested and ready... for a nap.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Your'e Fired!

NUMBER #100...................IT IS A CULT.....Not a Religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel

yo hannah, who says she can't have a baby? she was pregnant when she and Scientology whack job separated. she'll have a baby, just watch. sounds like you might be a tad envious. maybe because she gets to sleep next to keith urban at night, has tons of money, a great career, beauty and....... you have NONE of those??? Muuuuuuahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel

Venus as a Scientologist (thru no fault of her own) Suri will have VERY little independence. It's sad but true. I feel soryy for the kid, indoctrinated from birth.

Patricia

I think SURI has the most mesmerizing eyes! i look at her pics and i wonder if she really is a product of Tom and Katie.. those 2 could have a "normal" looking baby..but not SURI...she's waaayyy too much for them i think!

Kathy Deatherage

I adore Tom and Kate. I think that they're wonderful... And they have such an adorable baby!!! I think it wise of them to keep Suri out of the public eye. Their private lives are NONE of our business!!! Shame on ALL of you very rude, crude mannerless people out there to have the audicity to critize Tom's mother!! (I'd like to see your faces! Besides, Tom and Katie are laughing (at you!! pond-scum) all the way to the bank!!! Can you say the same thing??? I thought not!!!

Maureen

Suri is a absolutely beautiful little girl. A genuine heartbreaker. TomKat are extremely lucky.

sally stuart

what's wrong with people? Baby Suri is not only beautiful, but has two of the most beautiful loving and caring partents who happen to be rich and famous. Ugly people write in these ugly comments who don't even personally know these people - then continue to make ugly remarks about Tom's mother? if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all. Go f**k yourselves!! how 'bout that!! Leave these people alone to live their lives. They aren't hurting anyone. They provide us entertainment and don't invade our space and personal lives. They have a lot to deal with in their public lives. They are gorgeous inside and out and everyone who has mean things to say are just jealous nasty people!

Rachel

extremely lucky that she got Chris Klein's gene pool.

she's going to be whacked just like her loser "parents."

Rachel

Megan you are right!!! she does look evil!! maybe the reincarnation of l. ron hubbard????? ha ha ha

daeja

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY THEIR BABY IS BEAUTIFUL

Shannon in Texas

Suri is a gorgeous baby! I love seeing pics of her...she's a beauty!

kelly

that baby is cute!!! looks like katie all the way,,,,,i think katie should go on maury to see who the real daddy is

ERIN

Wow....cutest baby.....you know what...I don't like TC that much( used to love the guy but after the whole 2005 fiasco...hmmm) and yeah Katie seems like she's way too dependant on her husband -ie..the whole Oscars event...she couldn't leave his side......but really why attack a baby.....she's sweet, innocent, and beautiful. If I ever decide to have a child I hope I produce a baby as beautiful as her. You know what ...lay off of her....she's a BABY! Anyways with that said.....back to more important issues...liek globalwarming!!!! AL GORE!!!! I'm not American but I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Gracie

you people should be ashamed talking about someones mother....the baby isnt to damn cute either

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8