What's Mischa Smokin'?

2/23/2007 12:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mischa Barton was seen puffing away as she cruised the streets of L.A. with a pal on Wednesday afternoon.

No word on whether the actress stopped to grab something to munch on after her trip.

sophia

I agree with Catalina.

They should then make alcohol illegal. pot makes you concentrate more when you're driving. Driving drunk is way worse. You don't become agressive when on pot...when drunk that's when you start beating the crap out of people.

I smoke it, and I am NOT a loser. I went to college and graduated TWO times. Now I have a Master's in Business.

You're the tight ass square.

sophia

she's smoking a fattie

sophia

I guess you SHOULD be sober when driving. TRUE

collegegirl

"pissed" needs to do his/her research.

go take a biopsychology class or a class that studies drugs and the brain. you will see that absoutely every drug, legal and illegal, physically affects the brain, and thus affects psychphysical processes such as reflex/reaction time, perception, etc.

numerous studies, appearing in psychopharmacological research journals, have documented the negative effect of marijuana smoking on the faculties needed to operate large machinery such as cars.

bottom line is, people have a right to make their own choices, and if smoking marijuana is one of them, that is your choice. But don't try to say it doesn't negatively affect you, because it does.
Hey...you have a right to get high, but someone else has the right NOT to get injured just because YOU get high. Your rights cant infringe on anyone else's.

sophia

#31 well said

Catalina

Well then anonymous

if ALL drugs affect you while driving, cigs should be illegal too. as a matter of fact, the ONLY reason weed isn't is bc the gov. can'g tax the shit like the can cigs. people would either grow their own or run to the boarder.

and sinse your so into studies, you should also note that MORE than half of America smokes weed. one study says that 1 out of every 4 police officers smoke .

Mad Balls

WOW ! dON'T bOGART iT , baby . nO WONDER SHE PUT UP WITH THAT DUDE WITH THE BIG BALLS ....NEEDED SOMETHING TO PLAY WITH AFTER HITTING THAT " BURNER " .... alrite !!!

Dave

Smoke'um if ya got'um. Go NORML

ceci

good!! I hope she gets fat. She's already ugly. soon she'll be fat and ugly with no work.

duh...totally !

lol.....looks like a joint to me !

are you shocked ? not me....and she's been seen w/ another pothead--nicole....

golly, gee I can't believe it ..... lol

Jenny

Give it up already. That 'other' thing if you look closely is the passenger side window rolled down a little. Took me a min to figure out as well. If the worst thing you do is smoke some pot good for you but driving..in LA none the less is not smart, let alone being a celebrity. I'm pro legalization, but also pro intelligence. Just be f*cking smart people. Peace

FN

I wonder if it's purple Haze or the Cush....Maybe it's the Cronic

Brandy

nina

BREAKING NEWS: OUR COUNTRY IS AT WAR

You may now resume your normal rants and raves about Mischa Barton smoking, well whatever it is.

Im smoking some right now lol

Damn

sexy hollywood kid

NUMBER 31 AND SUCK ON rosie's NUTS ! !

I LOVE WHAT NUMBER 33 AND 34 SAID

smoking pot isnt bad at all

everyone here in hollwood does it ! !

Jess

it could also be a hand-rolled cig. This chick grew up in England, and they hand-roll cigs in most of Europe. If it's a joint, SWEET! Good for her. For all you who think pot is a big deal, gimme a break!! Show me the studies where people have died from pot or "killed a relative while driving high on pot."
hahaha...thanks for giving me a great laugh today. It's just weed. and yeah, legalize it already! Pot is not dangerous to your body, and nobody around you will have any ill effects from being near you while you smoke it. (except maybe the giggles!)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments