Anna's Home Will Go to Highest Bidder

2/26/2007 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the owners of the house in which Howard K. Stern is living are putting the property on the market for a cool $10 million!

Horizons, the Bahamian oceanfront estate in which Anna Nicole lived, was purchased back in October by South Carolina real estate mogul G. Ben Thompson for $950,000.

TMZ has obtained an attorney's letter written to Thompson and his son-in-law, S. Ford Shelley, which states that they have "a good and marketable title to that property... " and there is, "a duly executed and stamped conveyance in your favour."

TMZ has learned Thompson and Shelly are currently interviewing brokerage firms worldwide -- firms that are interested in winning the listing.

In short, it appears Thompson and Shelly have a right to sell the property, which may have skyrocketed in value because of the incredible publicity surrounding the Smith saga. Sources say Stern himself believes the property is worth $10 mil.

Lisa

Stern is too stupid and unethical to be a lawyer, I hope he loses his license to practice law because he is an embarrassment and black eye to every lawyer in America. Gidt my a$$, there is no way anyone could believe that the house was a gift from Thompson to ANS, she probably did not accuse him of being the father until after she moved into the home. Thompson is entitled to get anything he can get from the sale of HIS house because he did not owe ANS or her estate anything and it is his house. You can't break into property you already own or have persmission from the owner to enter, therefore Ford Shelleey gets off the hook. However, I would like to know what kind of person takes private property he knows doesn't belong to him within less than 24 hours of the person kicking the bucket, that is suspicious b/c how did they know she was dead??? The fact ANS never signed the mortgage papers is positive proof that she did not intend to stay in the Bahamas for the long term. Howard Stern is not a Bahaman citizen. I think the state of California or Florida is going to wind up hearing matters on ANS estate, paternity and custody in the long run, but right now I just want to know cause of death for ANS. These people are all vultures, my G_d I hope I don't have any friends like that. Teaches people to not only to get a will but to update the will on a regular basis. Stern and ANS where very STUPID people, they come to the end of their game. I never have have liked ANS and now I know why.

Cin

I don't understand all of the "who is paying for what?? bizness" If they would all agree to one of these channels that is playing the blow by blow everyday - to be interviewed they could all get a million dollars each for interviews and stories and so what?

After this they can write books, give interviews and lead people on a tour of whatever.......? What is so wrong with it? They did it when she was alive....it's like they keep saying 'the elephant in the room." The money is also a big elephant....is obvious there is money to be made and if people are eating this up and so many are willing to pay big bucks - go ahead and make the money....bury the girl - be decent!

If anna was SO important to Vergie - she would have personally checked up on her from time to time......wouldn't ya think?? She looked freaky today too.....

Go ahead you know you want a million Virgie - call up Splash and tell them you have the interview of the century for them now.....big deal!!

Howard - everyone would love to hear your side of the story! Make another million and pay off the folks if they gave you money......

I think I saw Birkhead already give an interview somewhere.....see? It's okay to make money....big deal. Just bury her-and get on with things.

But Virgie......I really don't trust you and I don't know if I could even listen to an interview!

Gina Presley

And who's profiting? Poor girl isn't in the dirt yet, sooo sad. but for a million? it's nice but not worth a million maybe 950,000 she part time lived there and she really didn't own the house,she died in florida people the house is not worth what their asking.Whoever puts out that amount is going to profit from it, good luck with that.Once this all dies down and she's no longer in the media's eye.The house will be nothing to people except that HK$ use to live there and NObody wants to be attached to him or his name. Sharks are out tonight.. Peace out

Janet

Anna was getting to be a liability. Other than ET, who wanted to keep watching drugged out Anna? But hey, tragic death Anna is sellable! Big bucks to be made now. She is worth more now dying young than she would have been worth to be an aged out addict.

Posted at 7:42PM on Feb 26th 2007 by John

It certainly looks like Living Anna wasn't making much money and Dead Anna has more worth, especially with all the scandal involved.

kimberly murphy

FIRST OF ALL:
I WANT TO KNOW HOW CRIMINALS CAN SELL PROPERTY? FROM BEHIND BARS???.... OOPS!
THAT'S RIGHT !... THEY ARE ... NOT!!!! BEHIND... BARS!... AND WHY NOT? MAY I ASK?
THEY FIND OUT (THEY SO CALLLED... FRIEND.. ANNA!..IS 30 SECS. DEAD)...SO THEY RUN DOWN AND ...BREAK INTO HER HOME!...AND (STEAL !!!,THEIR SO CALLED FRIEND'S PERSONAL BELONGINGS! AND HIGH TAIL IT OUTTA THEYRE!)...THEN GET ON NATIONAL NEWS AND SWEAR THEY DIDN'T DO IT!....THEN GET BACK ON NATIONAL NEWS ! AND SWEAR THEY WENT IN, BUT DIDN'T TAKE ANYTHING BUT A PHOTO,OF A FRIDGE!.. THEN GET BACK ON T.V AND SWEAR THEY TOOK THEIR SO CALLED LOVED ONE'S BELONGINS, TO KEEP HOWARD FROM SELLING THEM!....... WHEN IN FACT!!! (THEY WERE SELLING THEM TO THE MEDIA PIECE BY PC. TO THE HIGGEST BIDDER AND READING HER PERSONAL DIARYS, AND GOING THRU HER THINGS!....WHO KNOWS WHAT TRUELY WILL! BE (EVER) RECOVERED! THAT (BELONGS TO THAT BABY! NOW!)....
HIS A**. NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL! .........(CAN SOMEONE ......PLEASE TELLME,...WHY????..... WHY THE BABY'S ATTY. ASKED IN ON THE ...STAND..UNDER ...OATH!.. IF HE HAD HER PERSONAL DIARYS,AND THIGS AND HE SAID ...YES!..AND HE SAID WILL YOU TURN THEM OVER??...AND HE SAID...NO!......(WHY?? WAS HE ...NOT!! ARRESTED? THE SECOND HE LEFT THE STAND?)....
ONE... FOR STEALING?.. BREAKING AND ENTERING?..KEEPING STOLEN GOODS?..INTERFERRING W/ AN INVESTIGATION ?... IN THE U.S ...AND IN ANOTHER COUNTRY???

I'D JUST LIKE ...(SOMEBODY TO HELP ME W/ THIS ONE ...PLEASE?)
THANKS..... IN MISSOURI

Just me??

I read a real interesting article about a woman that works with Ford Shelley...He has been calling and threating her..so she charged him with harrassment....someone gave the address but I don't remember...it showed the police report and charges..the threats pertained to WHAT ELSE property..this is in
SC I think

Just me??

I believe anna and howard had bought a house and its being remodeled..showed it on tv last night I think it was Pink...price maybe $700,000.00

reported what

ATTENTION TO ALL PRODUCERS AT TMZ AND ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES INVOLVED IN THIS BRUTAL BATTLE!!!!!!

I FEEL THAT THERE SHOULD BE ALLEGATIONS OF RAPE INTO ALL OF THESE MEN THAT HAVE SLEPT WITH ANNA NICOLE!!

ACCORDING TO ALL OF YOUR SOURCES THIS WOMAN WAS SO SEDATED HER WHOLE LIFE AND INCOMPETENT SHE JUST COULDN'T FUNCTION! THESE MEN WERE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF AN INNOCENT WOMAN!! THINK ABOUT IT! ANNA STAYED KNOCKED OUT OF HER MIND FOR DAYS IN BED, WASN'T IN HER RIGHT STATE OF MIND AND COULD PLAY ALL OF THESE MEN, TALK TO THEM ON THE PHONE, EMAIL THEM, ETC, ETC! AND STILL HAVE SEX WITH THEM ALL!! WAS SHE EVEN ALERT WHEN THEY WERE HAVING SEX WITH HER??

PLEASE SOMEONE CHECK INTO THIS!!!!

Michelle

What's really tawdry about the entire matter is the idea of how much drugs - legal or otherwise she consumed and even more disturbing, was she of sound mind when she signed over all the legal documents concerning property, birth certificate, the will, her money, her estate, all of this was done in the presence of a lawyer!!!

That is really disturbing!!!! Earlier Harvey Levin and Catherine Crier were talking about the title of the boat, the other house, who has title to these items. Does it belong to Anna's estate, now Dannie-Lynn's or do both properties have joint names on it!!! Who was really behind the idea to have a joint account with a co-habitator although Howard K. Stern did say in court that they were planning to make their marriage legal eventually but she died before that happened!!! That little piece of the puzzle is really murky!!!!

How self serving do you have to be to then say, I didn't want to marry Anna because I didn't want to be perceived to be a gold digger".......come on how many fools believe otherwise when everything he has done points in that direction just how far ethically speaking did Howard K Stern go in the legal matters concerning ANS?

Will he be disbarred? I certainly wouldn't want to him for a representative with his track record in this case!!!

Just me??

Right on charlotte...according to what everyone says it would be RAPE

Janet

You know why Stern was in such a hurry to take possession of the yacht after Anna's death -- he knew that the check would bounce! I don't think that they paid for anything. Just a bunch of freeloading parasites. I guess if you act like you are rich and famous, people give you things.

Bimbo

the house bought just recently is a heck of a far cry to what you would expect
2000 sq. feet, on the wrong side of the track,,,, really run down needs EXTENSIVE repair.

HKS ownes NOTHING in Bahama
siphoning funds, being sent to Santa Monica Bank
do not pass go go straight to jail

Michelle

70: I too wondered about that!!! In an interview with the Fords, their intention to remove the property was to prevent Stern from selling and profiting from the items!! I believe they were acting on Anna's best interest and in the interest of the child!!!

Summer

They bought the house for Anna and she was supposed to sign a promissory note. She did not. That is like moving in without signing loan papers. This house was purchased specifically for Anna. It was not a home they already owned. The fact it was purchased for her, could put a spin on things. It may appear to be a gift entitling Dannielynn to the house.

The letter TMZ is showing is just a letter from lawyers they (kelley and thompson) had hired to do the deal. They are obviously not pleased with the way things were done since the letter implies Thompson and Kelley threatened the lawyers. If they are not pleased, that may mean things are not so cut and dry like they would like us to think.

Lone Ranger

Goodie..
I was wondering how Thompson was going to get rid of all that "crap" in it!!
I am going to get my boat ready to do down to the Garage Sale..I heard it was filled with a bunch of "cheap" things. With all the "rats" in it, he will have to fumigate it first and have a cleaning company go in to make sure all the "scum" is removed.