Larry Birkhead -- Meet Dannielynn

2/26/2007 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Larry Birkhead has met the infant he believes is his daughter.

As we first reported, Birkhead and Howard K. Stern have been in settlement negotiations for several days. Birkhead's lawyer, Debra Opri, told TMZ paternity and custody of the little girl are not negotiable. But it would seem Stern is showing signs of bending by allowing Birkhead to visit with the baby.

The meeting took place this past weekend at Horizons in the Bahamas, the house in which Stern is currently living.

howie aint had any in 10 yrs!

run like the wind and don't look back with that lil angel!
CONGRATS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND DONT EVEN KNOW YOU, BUT THAT HAS TO BE THE BEST FEELING TO HOLD AND KISS HER!!!

YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama

Awwww. That make me feel all fuzzy inside! Finally, some good news out of this mess!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Go, Larry -- Stay strong -- Extradition is just around the corner!

JLGT

Finally, some happy news out of this horrible saga. Hold on tight, Larry. You know HKS wouldn't have let LB near that baby if he didn't know it was LB's. Give HKS whatever he wants in terms of the money, dude. That's all he was ever about. You finally, finally have the real thing.

lilly

ONLY thing the Bahamas has done is telling HKS that Danni can not leave the country.

Howard gives me the heebie jeebies

Finally! Tho' I really don't see anything to "negotiate"...just do the paternity test, have HKS arrested/disbarred & find a REAL attorney to handle the estate. I just hope that Larry keeps HKS as far away from that child as possible. I wouldn't put it past slimey Howard to pop up again in her life when she's maybe 18 or so and try to get his hands on the $$$ again!

Lizzy

can you imagine birkhead. i bet he cried he was so happy. so sweet!

Ida

I hope this is true, but I hope he gets custody soon.

bambi911

No kidding #6. I hope he does and we can put an end to this nightmare oncce and for all.

ms. anonymous

I think the fight is now between Virgie, who showed up to the hearing in a white limo, and Howard & Larry. How can someone so "broke" afford a limo? I don't think she should even be afforded visitation. She is a poor excuse for a human being!!!

tk

Larry, after you give her a big hug and kiss.....get some of her hair!!!!!!!!!

DJ

Yippeeeeeeee-Go Larry, Go Larry!

dirty diana

yeah larry, that baby is your meal ticket, too.

imitalian

TMZ, you might want to change that photo of Larry. He looks like pretty demonic there...

W

Howard is realizing how hard it is to take care of a baby without Anna around I can't see him doing the single father thing...Loser!! Larry will be such a great Daddy to her I just know it!! TEAM LARRY BIRKHEAD!!!