Bobby Brown -- Live From Lockup!

2/27/2007 1:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brown Mugshot 2TMZ has obtained Bobby Brown's mugshot, taken moments after he was arrested and taken to Norfolk House of Corrections in Massachusetts yesterday afternoon.

Brown, clad in a stylish orange inmate jumpsuit, was taken into custody at his daughter's cheerleading competition -- for failing to appear at a child support hearing in October.

According to Brown's attorney, Phaedra Parks, the former New Edition member is scrambling to figure out a way to come up with the $19,100 he owes in back child support payments to Kim Ward, mother of two of his children.

???

Pay THE MAN

newsjunkie

next person to come out with a sex tape.............bobby brown!!

stay tuned....

starring him and superhead!! LOL

RICH S

crackhead - deadbeat daddy - baby mamma drama - wife beater - cheater - criminal - enough said!!!! enjoy jail loser!

Only in

Oh NO! No need TMZ to start this sh*t again. You already had two stories. You are just inflamming the sitution here. Stop It!

Whatever

Naughty naughty man! I agree with Farrah. Why all the stories about BB when parasite's racist tape hit the air and you barely covered it? HMMMMMMMMM

Whatever

We get he's in jail and is a bad person. Lets move on.

Me

LMAO at Farrah. YOU inflame every single story with your racist comments when the celebrity is white, yet you want this to be quiet. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Ellis

Here's hoping that he's doing some "hard time" if you know what I'm sayin'

LARRY FAN

I 110% AGREE WITH POSTER #1 BY RSAV. GOOD RIDDENS TO "BAD RUBBISH". JUST DON`T DROP THE SOAP IN THE SHOWER WHILE YOUR IN JAIL.

true blue

FARRAH I know your secret, you are a white man sitting at his cpu laughing at the sh8t you stir up here. I know you now....

Daisy

One word....Loser.

BD

It is infuriating to me that this guy is put in jail for owing (only) $19K in child support when I can't even get the stupid State of Washington to find my kids' deadbeat dad who owes them a whopping $65K!!!!!! And I even have a handicapped child, to boot!!!

What is WRONG with our f***ed up system anyway!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!

This makes me just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Morbidly obscene?

They had to humiliate this man's daughter by arresting dead beat dad Bobby at her cheerleading competition? I'm all for busting dead beat dads, but his daughter should not have to be humiliated in front of her friends and fellow cheerleaders for a bust police could have made just about anywhere else.

Shame on Barney Fife and deputy dawg for not picking a more appropriate time/place. What about public safety of others at the event? While BB may not be violent, some DB dads put up a fight and a cheerleading function is NOT THE PLACE TO MAKE AN ARREST!

I am however, sooo glad Whitney has ditched this loser to clean up her act. I hope we'll be hearing her fabulous voice on the radio again soon!

Louanne

Yippeeeee for Bobby B. he's the MAN , that Whitney finally got out of her hair ..

Kim Ward should write a Thank you note to Whitney for paying 14 years worth of child support for this LOSER !!

Caribbean Goddess

Here we go again with round 3. I hope that this a wake up call
for you guys to wear a condom. Trust me, Bobby will get out
this week. The only reason why Whitney filed for divorce is so
that she can reclaim her fans because she is about to come out
with another album. She was only seen with Ray J to throw
people off guard so that they can think that she's over Bobby and
dating another guy who's in his 20's. She still loves Bobby after
bieng married for 14 yrs. This is a publicity stunt that is working
to its advantage. Bobby Brown will make bail this week and the
media wil say that he got out because his friend bailed him out,
or he recieved a personal or some other fabricated lie. The truth
is that whitney will come to his aide once again because she
is still deeply in love with him. I am from Boston and Bobby's
name is all over the morning, afternoon and evening news
broadcast. Norflok County is 20 minutes away from me and I
think that the media in Boston is acting like a natural disaster hit
our town. What the hell is going on?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments