Doggy Style with Jessica Biel

2/27/2007 1:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's nice when dog owners are responsible and clean up after their pets. It's even nicer when it's Jessica Biel doing the dirty work.

The bootylicious star and her pit bull, Tina, took a walk around Brentwood Country Club yesterday, giving paparazzi the money shot when Jess cleaned up the mess.

You can't say TMZ doesn't have the latest sh*t.

chopchop

To Christy: My Oh My....What's with all the hate!!!?? Do you hate white people or what?! I think #10 is right on target about you & your jealousy. Please, get some professional help and calm down!!

chopchop

This is for #13 christy--
Both Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez have mentioned that they do indeed work out to get and keep their figures. Try picking up a magazine with articles about them in it once in a while! And by the way, I feel so BLESSED to be white!!!! Thank goodness I'm not a.....what is it you people are called.....oh, I remember....a wet back!!!

chopchop

Whoa 15, that's harsh, (but true)! Ha!! Just like an immigrant to put down the whites!! Maybe Christy should take her over inflated ass back to Puerto Rico if she doesn't like looking at all the flat-assed white girls! I love this stuff!!!! Fight the fight number 15!!

Pregnant at 44

There are plenty of White people who have big derrieres. That is idiotic to assume that all White people have flat asses. Racist much?

chopchop

You tell her Daisy!!!!!!! Christy does seem to be a little racist.

chopchop

There you go again with all the references to white people that you are obviously jealous of!!! Keep on laughing!!!! I feel sorry for you!!! Go dry your back off!!! Now that's funny! HAHAHA

chopchop

For Lovin The Attention*:
Did your parents not give you enough attention when you were younger dear? Who wants THIS kind of attention?? Your ramblings are immature to say the least.

chopchop

#13: What about Scarlett Johanson and Jessica Simpson, and as you put it, "the list goes on and on"...You seem to think that ALL white celebrity women have flat butts and no curves. These two have nice curvy figures, (much nicer than Beyonce and JLo). Your jealousy is showing Christy!!! I think most others here can see that as well.

Christyl

For #'s 14,15,16,18,20,21 ~~~~~~~> Like oh my god! Like ur totally not listenin to what to im sayin! Like i dont care what you people got to say! Like Totally!!
Oh My God! for sure u trailer trash people are brainless! you mad cuz im like totally hot and ur not!

Lmao! did i get "YOUR" peoples talkin right?? TOTALLY! i know!

keep it comin people....im waiting...................................................................
oh wait ur probably havin sex with ur cousin right now...or ur brother BECUZ thats what YOUR kind do!

Christyl

Oh wait and i see #22 wants a piece of me too here goes~~~~~~~~> Frist of all I never said Scarlett johanson (DUMBASS) so go back and read what i wrote then come back and talk to me...Scarlett is the only white girl that actually has a nice body cuz she's not skinny..SHE HAS CURVES...dont even put Jessica Simpson in the category of a nice body becuz she DOESNT have one..and shes is soooo fake what a dumb b*tch to let a good guy like nick go she is BRAINLESS!

come on people im waiting...................................

chopchop

#23: I don't think anyone used the word "Like" in any of their posts. What are you on??
If Puerto Rican men like big-assed women of color so much then why in the world do they stare at my friends and I when they see us at the grocery store, gas station, etc..? They are practically licking their lips!!!! It's so disgusting!!!! And yes, we're white with rather small asses!!! Maybe they get tired of their over-weight wives or girlfriends with their cottage cheese dimpled butts!!!!
Also, just curious...how old are you? Your grammer and typing skills need a little work.

chopchop

#24: No, you didn't mention Scarlett....I never said you did. So YOU go back and read what I typed. What's with all the name calling??? Can you not express yourself without the use of profanity?

Christyl

Calm down people....I have my opinion and you have yours....so why am i gettin feedback for mine?? this is what this website is for "COMMENTS"
I dont like the girl and thats it..thats my opinion! why do u feel the need to comment me back on that? if you like her or think shes pretty, good for you I dont care so why should anyone care if i say shes ugly? If you go back and read the beginning commnets you would see that i didnt start with anyone BUT some people are upset by my comment on her bein ugly..THATS MY OPINION!!!! get over it

chopchop

#27: It's the way you stated your opinion that's the problem. You don't seem to be a very pleasant person. Do you have ANY friends?

chopchop

Lovin The Attention aka Christy: I think it's crystal clear that no one agrees with anything you have to say. Can't you get the hint....you're not wanted here! TaTa

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments