How Long Has Tori Been Pregnant?!

2/27/2007 1:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A ready-to-pop Tori Spelling -- looking either 14-months pregnant or set to deliver a soccer team -- was WAY out and about in Santa Monica yesterday afternoon. Pregnant women are supposed to be glowing, but the TV heiress was looking downright uncomfortable.

Photogs caught the "So NoTORIous" star leaving a hair salon, but she apparently wasn't too thrilled with her new 'do, as she was spotted with a black beanie covering her head. Mommy wants her roots done for baby's first pix!

But back to how big she is -- "90210" isn't the show she was in, it's her weight! Oh, we kid. And this kid's gonna be big!

GINA

It sucks to be soooooooooo pregnant..So uncomfortable...

GINA

its sucks being sooooooo pregnant...soooooo uncomfortable...

ummm... ok???

obviously TMZ has a bad case of amnesia! Do we need to be reminded of Tom's blow up doll err... Katie Homles?!?! Her "baby bump" was weird as HELL!! Now that looked uncomfortable... as for Tori, I'm not a fan or anything, but well.... she just looks normal. Nothing unusual about her preggers look at all!! Get real TMZ!! Find some better material than picking on a pregnant woman or following this whole Anna Nicole b.s!!(obsessed much?!?) Reallyy!

douch950

should be some incredible milkers there.....

true blue

Oh well now that the secret is out let me be honest, I think it was about six months ago I met her. we had a great time and she said she would call. Still waiting Torri, call me allready.

???

Felt better going in than it does coming out girlfriend. You need drugs and a come-along to get rid of that thing.

Anh-Kay

The pregnancy has not agreed with her. She's gained some weight in her face. As for the rest of her, it could be water weight and not necessarily a big baby.

Bluecatt

I remember being that uncomfortable when I was pregnant. Feeling that pressure for weeks before delivery is downright painful. I hope she pops baby out soon!

Diana

She glowed when you saw her early on in the pregnacy. Who wants to bet that a man made the comment about her looking miserable.....well duh! Most women do that close to delivery!

NotSoBig

Clearly a man wrote the article...Tori looks like the average 9 month pregnant girl!

But, yeah being that far along is uncomfortable.

CHARGERS TILL THE END

GOSH TMZ...YOU GUYS ARE MEAN...I MEAN WHEN IS THE LAST TIME U PUSHED OUT A KID HARVEY LEVIN?????? BE NICE TO HER....I REMEMBER BEING PREGOS..AND THOSE LAST WEEKS WERE PURE HELL!!!

Animal Lover

Why pick on Tori???? She looks adorable, anybody who criticizes a pregnant womans looks is pathetic!

Mandy

Oh my god TMZ... being that pregnant is not very fun!! You can't sleep, you have to pee like every half hour!! She looks amazing considering she is due any day now!!! Trust me, most people that pregnant don't look half as good as she does. I know I did not even leave my house for about a week before my son was born let alone go out and get my HAIR done!?My son was 8lbs10oz.... a very big baby!! 38 hours of intense labour then he got stuck... it was bad!! BUT WORTH ALL THE PAIN!!

Brother Harold, S.J.

I THINK SHE'S GOT A PILLOW I N THERE.

Cat

Even that pregnant she is probably still a hell of alot thinner than most of us women - Maybe after the baby is born she will stay a reasonable weight, she was way too thin before.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments