P. Diddy

Investigated for

Assault & Battery

2/27/2007 9:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0227_diddy_ex-1TMZ has learned Sean "P. Diddy" Combs is being investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department for allegedly attacking a man at a Hollywood Oscar party.

Gerard Rechnitzer was at a post-Oscar bash Sunday night with his fiancee at Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood. At around 2 AM Monday morning, the 27-year-old Rechnitzer was on his way to the parking lot when he made a pit stop in the bathroom. When he walked out, he noticed his fiancee was surrounded by six men, including Combs. We're told the 5'7", 140 lb. Rechnitzer watched as Combs chatted up his girl for about five minutes, and then asked his fiancee to leave with him.

At that point, Combs allegedly told the woman he was having a party and invited her to come. Rechnitzer persisted and asked his fiancee again to leave with him. Combs then allegedly socked Rechnitzer in the jaw.

Rechnitzer, a real estate broker, called 911. The LAPD came out and took a report, but Combs had left before the cops arrived. An ambulance came but Rechnitzer declined treatment.

We're told the LAPD contacted Rechnitzer yesterday, and as many as five witnesses who observed the incident.

B

Incredible comeback prettyx2!

We smell? That's the best. Using stereotypical comments about white people? Wow, if white people talk like that and use stereotypes about blacks, we're considered racist. Guess what? That means you're a racist pig! You still didn't print your address, I thought you were some tough black person? I guess not. The best your sorry uneducated ass can come up with is racial remarks against the whites.

You're pathetic and serve no purpose in this world. I hope you live a miserable, pathetic angry life. You sure sound angry. I hope it eats you up inside. You're the best representation of all black people? No wonder you get no respect.

Mark

Theresa

Prettyx2, you sound really smart. NOT! It's called spelling and punctuation. You should try it sometime, tough girl.

Brit sucks

His hands have Biggie's blood on them. F*** him!

prettyx2

DONT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE THERESA!!! THIS IS A FREAKING FORUM AND NOT A DAMN RESEARCH PAPER..... WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

Down with stupid people!

prettyx2 you afraid to talk back to me? Mark and Theressa have you figured out. you are so funny in a sad way. All together now.... tell pretty stupid chick to go away. Oh and prettypathetic take a look at my threads that tell you where to go. I will be waiting!! lol lmao

B

Hiram, I read #89 and at no time did this 'B' say that.

prettyx2 you are referring to the other racist pigs in here. I never said anything stereotypical about you, blacks or any race. I'm talking about you. If you think you can justify your own racism by saying "well he said racist remarks too!" you're wrong. Racism is racism. You're a racist. You're not fighting for anything other than to create hatred for all those around you.

Fact is I've never used a stereotype, and you are. You can spin this or justify it all you want. You're a racist pig and should be shot. Just like all the other white racists.

Michael

Pretty.....not only are you free, you're actually the most privelaged population in our nation....how poetic is it that you still blame everyone for your short comings as a culture. Keep one VERY important thing in mind....I know you've been taught at a very young age that white people are to blame for all of your failures in life, and that you are not responsible for your own actions....GET OVER IT....BLACK Africans sold their own people to White Europeans in the new world.....overall, the Europeans in this country treated black slaves better than they were being treated in their home land. Where is the hatred, anger, and blame when it comes to those folks who sold you in the first place? Thats right, that would actually be difficult to figure out.....the easy way out is to just hate white people....coward

Only in

Once again I would like to remind everyone that February is Black History Month. Although this is offically the last day, I will continue this celebration throughout the rest of the year. 2008 will be an exciting time for us, Barack our next President will be representing the African American community. I am very proud to call myself an African American as well as an American. We must all strive to make this a reality,the sacrifices will be hard but the rewards will be great.We have come under attack but we have risen above the RACIST! NO PEACE, NO JUSTICE!!!

Down with stupid people!

Mark, You are intelligent and funny, I think I luv you. Jokes. Hey keep putting the idiot on shut up mode. It is so nice to see someone putting these idiots on hold. Awesome!

Down with stupid people!

Oh no shes back. Farrah how did you escape the mental ward? I thought you were commited! Oh you have got to check out this entire thread. People have talked about you.
ALL TOGETHER NOW.............................
GO AWAY FARRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and as if he will be the next President. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LMAO

Only in

Heyyy.., we have a tough guy from NYC whos irish ,post # 139 Rick. let me see... ummm... You can take that fatty piece of corn beef and shi**t it right back up your As**s cabbage head. Now get back in the kitchen and help your mother peel those spuds,potatoe head

B

Geez, look prettyx2, you're a racist pig. You say that you don't hate all white people, yet look at your previous remarks. You keep referring to all white people. Not trailer trash. You're not just a racist pig, you're a racist lying pig who doesn't even have the guts to admit she's a racist pig. You need to remember your comments are being kept here. We can look at your history and see that you never singled out an economic base but included all white people in your insults. That makes you a racist pig. Suck it up and at least have the guts to admit it. The proof is in your comments.

B

Nope, not upset. Looks like I've gotten you all upset with your all caps yelling. Fact. You're a racist pig. Fact. You don't have the guts to admit it. Fact. You're a coward who's threatened violence against white people, yet don't have the guts to provide an address to which we can call your bluff. These are all things that are proven throughout this thread. I'll be leaving now. You can make all the cowardly, racist remarks you want. You're pathetic and you're a complete waste of skin.

lady love

What happen to real man these days. I assuming that they all have died out. This doesn"t surprise me what diddy did.Because a hoe will be a hoe.

Mike W

#38, your post was incorrect. A man behaves like a man when he is a man and that does not include inappropriate behaivior. I don't know what men you know, but most men don't behave like this. Don't make excuses for his behaivor and then try to put it on him "just being a man", it's insulting to men who know what it means to be a man. Talented or not, right is right and wrong is wrong. There is no in-between.