What It Will Take for Howard K. to Go Away

2/27/2007 1:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the negotiations between Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead now have nothing to do with little Dannielynn. It's all about money.

Sources tell TMZ that Howard K. Stern has all but conceded that Larry Birkhead is the dad. Exhibit A: TMZ's story yesterday that Stern has already let Birkhead spend time with the baby. We're told Stern is willing to cooperate with paternity matters if the price is right. Specifically, sources say Stern has his eye on the Bahamian house Anna Nicole bought (not Horizons), and the boat she purchased just before her death. But that is not the end of Stern's financial wish list. Sources say he has set his sights on other assets as well.

Under the will and the laws of inheritance, Dannielynn would get all her mom's assets. Nonetheless, we're told the house, the boat and other assets are being discussed. It is unclear how Stern might lay claim to the items in question. Nonetheless, we're told that's precisely what he wants.

sosad

HOWARD LOVED ANNNA.....ANNA LOVED HOWARD....HOWARD AND DANNI SHOULD GET IT ALL.....JUST LIKE ANNA WOULD HAVE WANTED ...

ANNA HATED HER FAT BIRTH MOMMY AND HATED THE PHOTO GUY SHE SLEPT WITH......

DUM LARRY IS GOING TO HAVE TO PAY HIS DUM LAWYER THAT IS WAY HE WANTS THE MONEY....LARRY LAWYER IS MAKE MANY MISTAKE ON HIS BEHAVE....

******GO HOWARD GO HOWARD****************8

kim

THAT BASTARD!!! I ACTUALLY FELT BAD FOR HIM AT THE START OF THIS MESS. I HATE EVERY ONE OF THOSE MONEY HUNGRY PIGS.

Karen

No dice. This is blackmail. I think they should do an audit of Anna Nicole finances for all these years. He had control of EVERYTHING. He was probably robbing her blind while she was high as a kite.

Me

There is a word for what Howard is doing:

EXTORTION

TJ

The only one having dignity and really grieving is Howard K. Stern. Birkhead and Virgie are now doing media interviews, accepting limos and perks and are in in strictly for the money. Howard is grieving quietly and the only one who is showing discretion and concern for the baby. The mother, Virgie, is the worst scum and should never get the baby or custody of Anna's body.

JMJ

ANS has been with him for many years, whether they were using each other or not, who knows. But she publically stated he was her lover, husband etc.( I doubt it) I say give him the house, boat, a few bucks & get the baby to hell away from him & get him out of everyones life.

cherylinohio

why in gods name would anyone PAY howard to give the DNA....where i come from..thats extortion...and illegal...as far as his legal help..anna has paid for that for 10 yrs,....im stunned that no one in charge seems to care about finding out who this little girls daddy is...why is milstien NOT demanding a paternity test? is he being paid too?this is just so shocking to me..that little girls mommy and brother are dead...find her father and give to him already....what a world disgrace this whole damn thing is...

goodgrief

This gets crazier every day. HKS obviously planned most of this from the start. Knowing how the laws work in the Bahamas, getting ANS to put his name on the Birth Cert., etc. I sure hope LB turns out to be a decent father and not scum like HKS or the "mother". If I were LB, as soon as he gets custody, I would get as far away as I could and not let any of them near the baby...ever.

Jamie

Is any one suprised by this??? Howard K Stern is a snake. He kept Anna druged all the time and told her all kinds of crap. He is the new evil. I would not be suprised at all if he had something to do with her son and her death. I would give him anything but the money to make him g away, all that money and work that Anna did belongs to her daughter. Larry is going to need that and he deserves it also to raise her and take care of her. Anna did all that work and being a spokesperson, not Howard ugly mug face. Howard should be lucky he is just not in prison yet.

Tru

Howard was what most people call an enabler.
Sure you can't stop everything people do but the least he could
do was have an intervention and see if that would helped her decide
what was more important to her.
You'd think after Daniel's death she would have stopped using but
then again she probably didn't give a rat's ass anymore about anything or anyone.

Janice Saunders

No matter what happens, it seems the bottom line is always about money. Like the judge said, "Money is the root of all evil"...

Somethin smells about $tern

HOWARD K. STERN is worse then SCOTT PETERSON!
I AM SICK!! HOWARD K IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!
How can he live with himself? Shame on his sister for lying to the public about her poor grief stricken brother...yadda yadda yadda. SICK!! The whole Stern family should be locked up! Well, when they find out that Stern may be involved in the drugs that Anna & Daniel consumed he just might go to jail & NONE of the payola will benefit him in there. I think that HOWARD K STERN is WORSE than SCOTT PETERSON! What a liar! I hope they get locked up together!

had enough

I'm no attorney, but there must be a name for what Howard is trying to pull! Extortion, maybe? "I'll give you the baby, which isn't mine and I don't want anyway, if you give me the mansion and yacht?"

Exactly how does a man with absolutely no blood ties to the baby, believe he is entitled to the inheritance her mother left her????

Hey Howard, looks like it might be time to get a FUCKING JOB!

tsk

I thought it was ILLEGAL TO SELL A BABY!!! Howie you are the lowest trash on this earth. Go ahead and SELL to her REAL FATHER. Karma is just waiting to get you like you got Anna & Daniel. You deserve NOTHING!! You used Anna as long as you knew her and it shows what kind of upbringing you had to chase after her money after she's dead. Your mother must be ashamed of you, and the lies that your sister told for you. It will be interesting to watch what Karma has in store for you.

TROY

LARRY BIRKHEAD DONT YOU DARE GIVE HOWARD ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL BE SO UPSET WITH YOU AS WELL AS THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD! YOUR THE FATHER YOU OWE THAT MAN NOTHING! RMEBER WHAT HE DID TO YOU! CAN YOU TRUST HIM WITH YOUR DAUGHTER LATER ON IN HER LIFE! I DONT THINK SO! THAT IS ANNA NICOLE SMITH'S ASSETS AND SHOULD GO TO DANNIELYNN! DONT YOU DARE NEGOTIATE THAT LITTLE GIRLS FUTURE! DEBRA OPRI YOUR DOING A GOOD JOB DONT CAVE NOW!