Anna Nicole -- Funeral Details Revealed

3/1/2007 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith's FuneralThe long awaited and highly disputed funeral of Anna Nicole Smith is officially set for tomorrow, and the former Playboy Playmate is getting to her final resting place in high style.

Smith's body is scheduled to leave the Broward County Medical Examiner's office with a police escort all the way to Miami International Airport. The coffin will then be transferred to a private plane and flown directly to the Bahamas.

Once on the island, another motorcade will transport Smith's casket to Mount Horeb Church in Nassau.

USHER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER

RIP ANNA! I HOPE THAT YOU ARE IN PEACE...GOD BLESS

Amazing

I want to ask any TMZ-er who will respond, including jailhouse lawyers.. This Dr. Wecht, who has been called the "celebrity private pathologist." Does this mean that a celebrity can Kill somebody, call in Dr. Wecht, and he can say:ACCIDENTAL DEATH or whatever they want him to say. He was awfully quick to call Daniels death "NO FOUL PLAY." What about the investigators in the Bahamas? Why call him in as if he is the man? Does he also get to say what happened to Anna?? I'm just asking.

Justin

Christ ! You would think the President died with the way everyone is acting.

Denise

One problem down....next is DNA. Hopefully the government there will be swift to give the DNA test's on all 4 of these men and give the poor beautiful baby a father.

diana

Hopefully Vergie won't pull any last minute stunts to interfere with the funeral...

jayne

Well it's about time. Now all that is left is to hand little Dannielynn over to Larry Birkhead so he can start bonding with his little girl.

geneva

I can not believe Nicole wanted to be buried in the Bahamas. When you die you want to come home. She went to Bahamas to avoid the law. When Daniel dies she was on drugs and out of her mine. She was not thinking straight.

Terri

I just need to know if Howard K. Stern Had a Insurance policy on Anna and or on Daniel and if so when was it taken out? can anyone tell me this answer???

Sand

Howard's got the over the top funeral he wished for and needed to have in order to receive the $1,000,000.00 payoff. I say the baby's guardian and the trial judge were all on Howard's payroll. Virgie never stood a chance against this jewish monopoly on justice.

All I can say is, what goes around, comes around. Anna married Marshall for his money and 1/2 his estate in death -- Howard hanged around Anna all these years for the same thing.

Funny thing: "no one has been able "yet" to spend a dime of the Marshall's fortune. I feel if Howard doesn't settle for the minor $8,000,000.00 from the Marshall's settlement -- he will never see nor spend a dime of the money as either.

OK!

I’ll bet you a kiss "sloppy"…there’s going to be over 900 comments about poor Anne N. Smith’s‘body and save Dannielynn from the big bad man. Before any of you “save ANS’s body and Danielynns fans” make a comment…think about it who really cares about this crap??????????????????????????????? I’m not getting paid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me

Does anyone know why everytime I try to look at a document on here, it blocks out the words as they are coming up and says TMZ.COM all over the page instead? Everything I try to look at does the exact same thing.

Christina

Has anyone else ever noticed that the photos taken of her on the day of her Supreme Court hearing are the only ones that ever show her trying to block the cameras from taking her picture?

Crosseyed Mary

All they need now is Elton John singing Candle in the Wind

Starr

Rita Cosby interviewd Opri on Msnbc regarding the funeral. Opri's response "MAYBE" Wonder if they have something up there sleave?

Legally Bonde

Reminds me of Etta Jame's infamous song, "AT LAST"...however, this is ONLY the beginning of the drama. All those greedy individuals will suck it until it is dry as a "cottonball"! And, you all know WHO (HKS and his MONEY THIRSTY GANG) I am referring.That "creep"(HKS) is laughing all the way to Anna's Bahamian Bank (tax shelter)! What a MONSTER!!

Anne