Anna Nicole -- Funeral Details Revealed

3/1/2007 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith's FuneralThe long awaited and highly disputed funeral of Anna Nicole Smith is officially set for tomorrow, and the former Playboy Playmate is getting to her final resting place in high style.

Smith's body is scheduled to leave the Broward County Medical Examiner's office with a police escort all the way to Miami International Airport. The coffin will then be transferred to a private plane and flown directly to the Bahamas.

Once on the island, another motorcade will transport Smith's casket to Mount Horeb Church in Nassau.

Carol

According to Entertainment Tonight, Howard and Larry are working together on the guest list for the funeral.
"In his [Milstein's] discretion, he's limited the number of people that each person can bring," continues Howard. "And that has an impact on me, because I'll be bringing Anna's friends. And Larry has been cooperative with me in allowing me to bring some of my people in his place -- and for that I'm grateful."

Good for them. Hang in there, Howard and continue to carry out Anna's wishes. It was Anna that wanted your name on the birth certificate and it was Anna that wanted to marry you in a few weeks.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I hear the guy that sneaked the boat out of U.S. waters back to the Bahamas immediately after Anna's still-under-investigation death -- is actually going to SING AT THE FUNERAL.

And guess? What He's none other than SHANE "FAST-TRACK" GIBSON'S father!

America, be sure and take a good look at him while he's 'onstage.' This man was mixed up in the very manipulated stage-managing right after Anna's death, as well.

(ANYONE involved in ANY level of criminal justice -- from a chief of police on down to the PD file clerk -- knows that whole scene was VERY, VERY HINKY.)

Sing away, Mr. Gibson; I want to get a real good look at Koward's cohort.

Jenny

Finally, she will rest in peace. Thank God.

CC

Rest in Peace Vickie Lynn Hogan Smith Marshall~her soul has gone forever from this world. THANK GOD! She was NO Marilyn Monroe, let's get that straight. The public is NOT grieving or pouring out en masse to show their love for her. She was NOT loved by all but rather any attentions afforded to her were from GAWKERS (not unlike me) who just were utterly shocked and awed at her most hideous audacities. Men liked to look at her, but dared not get near her, for fear she'd take them for all their wordly possessions and leave them bare naked in the streets. She used and abused, not just drugs but people. She only cared about herself. She was a selfish, gold-digging wanna be & B-rated, that doesn't begin to describe how much of a pariah on society she had become. Yes, I'm sure she had a "good" side. too bad she didn't have enough room in her selfish world to show it. All the buzz was to make sure she made everyone around her look bad. Larry was right, she's probably in the hot fiery coals of hell right now...phew, what a relief it must've been to have been kept in that cold refrigeration in the morgue...just wait though, her time of reckoning is near...

what ever

Well it is about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have to work so will miss it alll

Cleo

I just heard on MSNBC it is alleged that the guardian at liedem sold the rights to an entertainment show for the funeral WTF?

Judge Judy

It sounds like it is going to be a lovely ceremony. I hope they frisk Virgie..I am sure Splash will have her bra wired with a mic and a hidden camera sewn into her hair-do..

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

HOPE STERN OR BIRKHEAD DON'T CASH IN THIS FUNERAL. WHEN I THINK OF THESE 2 I THINK OF A COUPLE OF VOULCHERS WAITING TO PREY ON THEIR VICTIMS.

GOOD BYE NICOLE HOPE ONE DAY YOU AND DANNIEL WILL BE TOGETHER WITH DANNIELYN AND FAMILY IN TEXAS OR CALIFORNIA. AS AMERICAN, YOU AND YOUR SON DISERVE TO REST ON YOUR NATIVE LAND. DANIEL DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE ALONE IN BAHAMAS NEITHER YOU NICOLE WANTED TO BE FAR FROM YOUR BELOVED DANIELYNN, I AM SURE, I AM A MOTHER TOO.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR EVER AFTER!

Attractive?

And I sure Entertainment tonight has gotten exclusive rights to cover the burial from Anna's drug pusher, pimp HK$$$ or as he likes to call himself, her Nominated Executor
Boycott Entertainment Tonight-Howard's Public Relations Firm.

Shittalker

This made me cry. I'm sure it will be beautiful.

Judge Judy

Will I be sitting between my 2 daddies at my mommies funeral? does anyone know....?

Bimbo

where are the comments ??????????????

cooky

sad sad let her rest in peace

Tess T Cull

And how much will this motorcade cost taxpayers? What a joke.

Topeka

I'm so glad she finally will be at peace. But for a true fairytale ending, I'd have Dannielynn being raised with Larry, who is her true father. And I'd have both Anna and Daniel moved to Westwood Cemetery to be interred close to Marilyn.

And as for Howard? I hope Anna's estate gets audited, and the book is thrown at him for all the fast dealings I think he's pulled. What he's done to both Dannielynn and Larry should be punishable under some kind of fraud, obstucting justice or child endangerment law.

REST IN PEACE DANIEL AND ANNA NICOLE