Britney is NOT Wearing Her Wedding Ring

3/1/2007 1:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There have been reports that Britney Spears has been wearing her wedding ring again, as she was seen wearing a ring last night as she stepped out of rehab to attend an AA meeting -- but TMZ assures you, the reports are false!

TMZ found a picture of the pop princess wearing her wedding ring and compared it to yesterday's ring. While the rings appear similar in style with three separations, last night's bling bling was a single divided band, while her wedding set is comprised of three distinctly separate rings.

Sorry, K-Fed!

Socialism has no place in this country

Seriously... is this really news worthy? Britney Spears wearing or not wearing her wedding ring. Shit... Stop the presses!

Misty

I have my REAL WEDDING SET and then I have 2 other sets that I wear.

My Real one is a special Flat Band and can get scratched up in everyday activity.

So I wear these others in place of it when I know I might be doing something that could damage it. Ex. Grocery shopping ; the shopping cart metal can scratch it up.

But that's just me. Not saying Brit does it. But I have "extra" ring sets I wear.

Shannon

Couples frequently get new rings after reuniting. Although I hope for K-Fed's sake he DOESN'T take her back. God, never thought I'd say that one!

Jenny From Michigan

The photo here has been photo shopped. This is a better clearer photo of the same ring. Its just a thick silver band it appears.

Whatever

She's not wearing her wedding ring that she bought for herself because her broke ass bitch of a husband couldn't afford to buy her one.

pukeHKS

Congrats, TMZzzzzzzzzzz.
You finally drove me off here for a while. lol ' ~ )

La75

So what? It's not like Kevin broght it anyways.

Marissa

Britney Spears needs to get back with her husband, after rehab and get out of the limelight and raise her boys!

Juniper

I don't give a rip about her ring. I am just happy she is sticking with rehab. I don't care for Britney at all but I hope she gets her life back on track.

K. Jackson

Why in the hell would she even be wearing her damn wedding rings? She's a pathetic person and I only hope that rehab does her some good. Maybe K-Fed isn't the piece of shit everyone thinks he is. Who the hell knows?

djdw61

Why are their paps around a friggin' rehab??? That being said,she still looks to me like she has a ways to go on her recovery...she still has that wild-eyed look...That being said...I don't want to see any more pictures of her heading to an AA meeting.

Your'e Fired!

.............................Kevin still IS wearing his....atleast in public!!!!

Misty

35... go suck a nut with your broke cheap ass.

julia

Leave her alone! But, while we are at it, what the hell is all over her hand? Looks like HELP is inked on it?

montana mike

movie star rehab--what a joke. so she has almost the whole thing to herself, so does she have her own staff there too. i imagine she went to a movie star aa meeting too. she still hasn't hit her bottom, but i have a feeling it won't be long. i hope she makes it, but still being treated like the pop-princess won't help her face her demons

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments