Britney Leaves Rehab ... Not for Long!

3/1/2007 12:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears took a break from rehab last night, for more rehab.

Sporting a wig underneath a brown hat, Britney was reportedly heading to an AA meeting in Santa Monica last night, smiling all the way.

We're told that Britney, who was escorted into the support group by her assistant, returned to Promises treatment center right after the meeting.

Save Shiloh from Angelina ~

This is what you call rehab ? LOL ! Britney is extremely unstable . She should be locked up for at least a year .

lynnze

After AA i'm goin clubbin y'all

kay

Britney is doing great. She smiling right now and that's a good thing. Like I have said before,I am not a huge or even a big fan of Brit but she is handling her situation and she will rise to the top again. She seems to have a great support system regardless of what their motives may be. She is looking! Sure, she has a long road ahead of her but right now she is looking good! i only hope for the best for her.

marrie

YAY BRITNEY!!!!! I hope you keep up the rehab and get better. wish you luck !!!!

kitkat

must be a really slow news day since nothing going on with ANS.

nick

who is dressing her?!?!?! black belt with brown boots? beige sweater the same color as her skin tone? o britney....

Stacy

We are so eager to judge her. Looking at this picture it looks like she is happy and on the right track. After having a baby, your body and mind goes through so much. She had one baby right after another. She is in our prayers that she will get her body/mind back in order to do well in her life. Please, all the hard comments reflect so poorly on your selves, please rethink before you post anything bad. I know I wouldn't want to be talked badly about, it would just ad more stress.

Your momma

I think Britney is looking great!! I hope she comes out and does it real big and shows you all! Seriously, she has been going through some tough times and I think that people need to cut her some slack and be a little more positive and let her live her life! If people did that maybe she wouldn't be out there drinking and doing drugs. I feel so bad for her having to deal with all these people saying horrible things about her. I mean how would you feel if people were watching your mistakes and talking badly about you, that's just messed up!

K-FEDS MOM

FOR ANYONE WHO HASNT BEEN TO REHAB. NO AA AND NA MEETINGS ARE NOT HELD IN REHAB, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE FACILITY TO GO TO THEM. I KNOW, I WAS THERE

diggity

so much for anonimity

Sad to be a Britney fan

After only a mere week in rehab, she already looks MUCH better. Hopefully she'll keep up the good work and come back stronger than ever. Good luck, Britney - stand strong!!!!

h

Although I don't see any real depth of character in the Paris Hilton types (or Hilton herself for that matter...she's basically a nobody with a "family" name who leaches on to anyone that can get her a couple minutes in the spot light...but what Hilton obviously doesn't realize is that it's not HER spot light she's feeling....poor, stupid girl.) However, I do see something real, and sincere in Britney. She does have a real, hard working, and honest understanding of what it takes to accomplish something, even though she allowed herself to be derailed by substance abuse and making the wrong choices in so-called "friends", and general choices in her personal life. Nobody's perfect...and she has certainly made extremely regretful choices that she is hopefully now seeing the price of...but I'm pulling for her. I hope this time she is taking will bring her all the clarity she so desperately needs so that she can finally see what those around her (who TRULY care about her and want the best for her) sees, and she can make the needed adjustments in her life because it's not just about her
anymore...it's about her children's mommy. Hang in there Britney...just think about your boys
and what kind of mother you want them to have in their life. A lot of us are pulling for you...hang in there.

Lori

Rehab is not an AA meeting necessarily. All kinds of people are in there. Some do not have dependency problems, they just have problems. She didn't go out to party or shop, she went to a meeting. More power to ya Brit! My prayers are with you and yours.

ScottyD AKA PoundCake

Great Britney!!!!! Keep that head up....soo many people support her. Of course there are haters because that is the way people are in the world. If you dont like Britney, dont say anything. Negativity is nonsense!!!

Amy

Okay- this is why she is leaving to go to aa. A rep for Promises said that an important part of recovery for these stars is sitting next to regular alcoholics from skid row and realizing they are in the exact same situation. I bet they want her to leave to go to aa so she can go to a meeting with people like that and make that realization.