Heather: "Hope My Leg Stays On!"

3/1/2007 7:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some might see Heather Mills' artificial leg as a drawback for "Dancing with the Stars," but Mills plans on using it as a weapon!

In an interview with "EXTRA" correspondent Terri Seymour, Mills says, "Hopefully my leg will stay on ... it's very unlikely [it will come off] though it'd be funny to knock one of the judges out!"

Heather, who lost her left leg in 1993 after an accident involving a police motorcycle, seems an odd choice for a dancing competition, but she's not worried, "I have no fear, I'm quite happy to be thrown around."

Between dance classes, Mills also is battling estranged hubby Paul McCartney in divorce court, with preliminary hearings starting today in London's High Court.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

We all hope your peg leg stays on too!

Your'e Fired!

..............................Heather, Break-a-leg!!.......................

Whammer Jammer

I hope her damn leg falls off and one of the judges beats the shit out of her with it. Money grubbing piece of trash.

Funny Answers

I hope she does well. Everyone forgets what a hound Paul was, drugs, sex with anything that moved, a great deal of the time he was a jerk. I remember well, but as time passes these guys become saints in the minds of us oldy moldys. I have not forgotten. I was and still am a fan. This woman had no chance, she was competing with his dead wife, which of course like anyone, when someone dies, they become saints too. His children did not give her a chance either. He is a spoiled, brat, yet talented. Lest us not forget who he really was folks, SEX, DRUGS, ROCK'N'ROLL AND KICKED OUT OF COUNTRYS. And remember the hotel rooms they tore up. Give her a chance.

dmc

What are you thinking Dancing with the stars?????? Who cares which leg she chooses to dance with, I won't be tuning in this season until she's voted off. As a die-hard Beatles fan, BAD CHOICE of contestants ...............

juju

I personnally hope she breaks her good leg dancing and trips over her bad leg for what she did to Paul her soon to be ex-husband. She just married him for the money and to have a baby cause no one else wanted her. I will vote to kick her out the first round. She's FIRED and outta there.

jen

Can't wait to see this one-legged golddigger crash & burn!

Joanne

I vote for Sir Paul, instead of Heather on that dancing.show. He can dance with me anytime. Ha, ha. I have been a Beatles fan since they first appeared on the scene. Oh, oh, my age is showing. I think Paul should try to get custody, too. He did an excellent job, raising his children and step daughter, who it seems he treated as his own. A rare man, indeed. Any one else would rather see Sir Paul than Heather what's her name?? Go, Team Sir Paul....

GO DOG YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!!

Yes it could be quite beneficial, we all know wood floats maybe she'll float right to the winners circle

cherylinohio

YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK

me

lol

duh

she's a pathetic, publicity grubbing gold-digging whore.

jim

What a fraud! I thought she wanted all this privacy from the media and spotlight...

Keith

She already knows how to do the two-step, it just takes her twice as long.

K

I just want to watch the show. I don't want to have false legs thrown in my face and become the focus. Every day there is an article about her and her leg. I want to watch beautiful dancing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments