Janice Dickinson: "Britney's Brilliant!"

3/1/2007 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wacky TV modeling agency hostess Janice Dickinson is a huge Britney Spears fan!

TMZ spotted the self-proclaimed "World's First Supermodel" on Robertson Blvd. yesterday, when she was asked about Britney Spears. Janice replied, "There is no scandal, what's happened to her hair has nothing to do with the caliber of her music. She's a brilliant musician ... and she's a brilliant person."

This, from a woman wearing a red and black plaid fur-lined coat and carrying an electric green purse.

getaclue

Janice Dickinson is my favorite drag queen!

STALIN

Janice has a turkey neck!!!

STALIN

Janice has a turkey neck!!!

Whatever

Now I know this bitch is going senile! Britney a brilliant musician? LOL! Well then again this is coming from the mouth of somone who thinks they are the king tut of the modeling industry.

Chris

Britney a brillant muscian???!!! WTF!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whatever

Sponge Bob has more credibility then this woman. This over the hill attention whore is just looking for a lesbo romp with Britney when she gets out.

Whatever

Um Dick -less- son is not doing Britney any good by making her foolish comments. Most people think she is crazy as a shithouse rat ,and that's not who Britney needs in her corner right now.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Janice Dickinson rocks! And yes, Britney is a brilliant performer, musician?, but yes, great performer. Hopefully, she'll make a comeback and have us as excited as we were back in the day with her sexy dance moves.

Whatever

Hi I'm Janice Dickinson! Most of you didn't know who the hell I was until I was made a judge on America's Next Top Model. I am the WORLDS FIRST SUPER MODEL so you should all bow down and kiss my feet. I love to stay in the press and I will kiss any celeb's ass as long as they keep taking my picture and mentioning my name.

Love and Kisses,
Janice the nut

wasabi joe

hey tmz, are you sure that's not a photo of michael jackson?

1,000% Female!!

Janice is a fool! She should have given Britney some advice for kicking drugs since she knows the chief, pills, jump-offs etc well. Brilliant musician is not the name for Britney...she can't sing!

Standards are badly needed.

The word 'brilliant' has received a demotion.
Consider the source.

danseur

Oh mY God! coming from her mouth brilliant has a whole new meaning! She only feels that way because she's psyched that there's a more messed up mother out there than her!!! Two washed up pieces of trash!!!! They should be rehab buddies!

Your'e Fired!

Janice Dickinson is also a SKANK!!!! Washed up, has been "model".....Desparately trying to turn back the hands of time by having plastic surgery on every part of her "much used up" body....She has been rode hard and put away wet too too many times!!!!!!
She is a joke......

c

proof once again, there is no cure for stupid...unfortunately