Janice Dickinson: "Britney's Brilliant!"

3/1/2007 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wacky TV modeling agency hostess Janice Dickinson is a huge Britney Spears fan!

TMZ spotted the self-proclaimed "World's First Supermodel" on Robertson Blvd. yesterday, when she was asked about Britney Spears. Janice replied, "There is no scandal, what's happened to her hair has nothing to do with the caliber of her music. She's a brilliant musician ... and she's a brilliant person."

This, from a woman wearing a red and black plaid fur-lined coat and carrying an electric green purse.

hahaha

You know I am tired of people saying "she didn't have a childhood" Neither did Christina Aguilera, Justin Timerblake, Kirsten Duntz, mandy moore and etc... Some give me a break, she is a selfish little wench. Who needs to grow up. Hell I had to grow up fast too by the age of 10. So I dont believe in that crappy excuse.

Dan

I love Janice Dickinson, and her outfit was hot!!! Obviously all of you thirty-something, stay at home moms have no fashion sense. Oh, also Janice Dickinson definitely is a legend in the fashion industry, she was on the cover of every major fashion publication during her prime.

On that note, I don't care for Britney Spears's recent behavior. She needs to clean up her act, salvage what's left of her career, and most importantly focus more on raising her children and being a good mother.

chevygirl

cripes i can not begin to figure out wich one of these asswipes is more pathetic. janice is nothing more than a washed out crank case. brittney is a washed up pop princess trying anything to stay in the spot light. Pathetic.

Juniper

CA girl, I actually saw Britney play piano when I watched a few seconds of one of her concerts. I'm quite sure she was shown the appropriate keys. lol

CHUCK NORRIS

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT A FACE!! I'LL HAVE NITEMARES TONITE.....
SHE HAS MORE FAT IN THOSE HORSE LIPS THAN COULD BE EXTRACTED FROM MY ASS.. AND MY ASS STILL LOOKS BETTER THAN HER FACE

ahart

Is is just me or does she look like Micheal Jackson if his lips were stung by bumble bees?

nina

Oh come on.. Britney is a brilliant musician - she plays an instrument - Her T & A are her instrument lol.

rminva

Love the irony - note the last comments about JD's attire.

Bear

One skank thinking another skank is brilliant. Imagine that.....

Dave

Only reason Janice has a show right now is because loud mouth ugly is in right now because people like to make fun of things. And women, the fat top lip thing does not look good. Looks like you smarted off to your old man.

truth

Janice just wants publicity and britneys true love was not Justin she cheated on him. Her true love is Colin Farrel She would have done anything for him but he only booty called her.

Speedmonkey.net

She's a brilliant musician ... People, consider the source.

Whatever

Janice is a loser. This woman bragged to the press that she has managed to stay a size 4 for her whole career. What she failed to mention was that she did it by snorting cocaine and skipping meals.
I hope she isn't poo-pooing Brits' problems with her "not a scandal attitude."

Whatever

Janice looks like a damn fool with her big lips and wrinkled neck. If she thinks Britney is a brilliant anything she has been sniffing glue.

Nichole

What on earth does Janice Dickenson know about talent?
Naturally she loves Brittney. They are both vulgar, crass, and have no class.