Savage Goes

Down in Flames

3/1/2007 8:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael SavageJust two days after announcing they were representing him, CAA has given homophobic radio host Michael Savage the ax! Adios, hater!

As TMZ earlier reported, on the heels of being signed to the high-profile talent agency, Savage made disparaging and homophobic remarks aimed at fellow CAA client Melissa Etheridge. Well, that didn't fly at the agency, because, according to Planet Gossip's Marc Malkin, CAA is no longer repping the conservative hate-monger -- and has unceremoniously dropped him from their client list!

Looks like Savage will now have something beside the private lives of A-list Oscar-winning lesbians to whine about.

CAA confirmed to TMZ that Savage is no longer their client.

U Know Who

nore- Hon, I work in fashion for the last 16 years. EXTREMELY DIFFICULT business not to like gays in. Or even to be a homophobe in, it's VERY obvious when people are homophobes. And those folks never last long in the business of , "making pretty things".

My life long best friend IS in FACT a homosexual male. We have been best buddies since grade school, I knew back then. He came out in HS, we dormed together in College. I'm as FAR from homophobic as you can get without being homosexual myself.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy.

Hell that's a funny one, I am also a native American so Heaven/Hell is laughable to me.

BlackMetal

Whatever

This man needs to figure out why he hates people who are different from him. No doubt he probably hates blacks, jews, latinos, etc. I pity him and the world of hate he is trapped into.

chalkoutline

#28

Well, if queers lived true to their cause, they can't have children.

They have to lie and marry and spawn, and THEN they figure out they are queer, or they have to buy sperm and/or a uterus to grow a child for them.

Paul Kline

I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. Savage is such as ass. If I want to listen to someone rant and rave I just have to listen to my wife when she burns the meat loaf. This turd of a human being is good enough to be the excrement on the bottom of my boots.

Paul Kline

#4 Molly,

You're retarded.

Whatever

This guy just spews hate out of his sewer mouth for ratings. If we all just ignored the dipsh*t he wouldn't have a show. He and the racist herpes whore parasite should hook up.

nore

kiss my ass BlackMetal again, you can spin it all you want you're a hater pure and simple I AM Gay was BORN gay and so was my bother. scroll, the gaybashers would love to lynch gays for no other reason than liking the same sex PERIOD I am a lesbian, I don't like men sexually...my sex life is my business and if it's any of your business I have not been in a relationship in some time and I am celibate. It's not all about sex, like it is with nut scratching f***ing heterosexuals

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

I think this is a good thing. It's not just Savage's lesbian/homosexual bashing. The side www.mediamatters.org has entire pages on false statements, incidiary comments, and the visceral hatred this man spews out every day.

I think Mike has some personal issues to work out. It's nice to see CAA not chase the money. Savage was kicked off MSNBC for telling a gay caller "I hope you get AIDS and die, you pig.". CAA doesn't need people like that on its roster.

For the record, Melissa Ethridge is a wonderful lesbian. Her music is just OK, but I like her as a person immensely.

Whatever

Number #4 I hope you are just a little kid trying to stir people up. Do your mommy and daddy know what you are doing on line? Shame on you! Do your homework and learn something.

U Know Who

nore - Honey you have issues and you should see someone, I'm worried about your mental health. You obviously have SERIOUS issues with Heterosexuals, which I find amusing since you want tolerance but have none of your own. Seriously seek help.

Like I SAID ONCE ALREADY BUT I GUESS YOU MISSED IT SOMEHOW.

TO EACH THEIR OWN - THAT GOES FOR BOTH HOMOSEXUALS AND HETEROSEXUALS - REMEMBER THAT. You want tolerance and equality---f***ing show some.

Your reading comrehension is right up there with your spelling/grammar.

As I stated you OBVIOUSLY have larger issues and need help, your vitriol and hatred will ruin you, and make you ugly inside and out.

I'm sorry , you have misconstrued my writing. Savage is entitled to his opinion just like you are yours...IT GOES BOTH WAYS. I know you hate that but it does.

BlackMetal

Brad

Wow, apparently free speech is only for liberals and lefties. The CAA or what ever also doesn't know what free speech is. You don't have to agree with him, but Savage has a right to say what he wants.

biscuit

he is a worthless non human!
join this century would ya buddy!

nore

well well BlackMetal, how does it feel?

Whatever

Most of you people saying you hate gays don't know any. What if you had a family member or good friend who was gay? Would you still be so angry? Anyway you people hide behind your computers and bash people when you don't have the guts to say it to them in person. Grow up.

nore

RSAV go claim Alabama as your homeland and get a swastika tattoo.