Bridget's Baby Brady Shopping Spree

3/2/2007 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jilted mom-to-be Bridget Moynahan hit trendy West Hollywood baby boutique Petit Tresor this week, without her ex/baby daddy, NFL star Tom Brady ... who's in Rome shtupping Gisele Bundchen.
Shopping Spree
Bridge and a male friend spent $4000 on thirteen items, including blue navy joggers and an airplane frame -- that appear to be for a boy. The "I, Robot" star also purchased a blue sherbert blanket and basket, as well as a patchwork stuffed animal bear.

Dawn

another white single mother im glad to know that they are not trying to pretend that it is an exclusive club

Jean

Tad, you sound like a very miserable, unhappy, frustrated person. Have a nice day!!!

Brit sucks

He may be a bastard but he's fucking hot!! MEOW!!!

Anthony

Sounds to me like she was pushing 36 and wanting to get married and fulfill her biological destiny by having a child. He is 29 and still having fun. She knows she is never going to get a better chance to have a nice fat check coming every month for the next 18 years while her career as a minor B actress goes downhill, so she probably forgot on purpose to take her little pill. Then she has it leaked out that she is 3 months pregnant out of spite while he is having a good time in Europe with Giselle. If he was really concerned about her getting pregnant he should have done his part as it was mentioned it takes two to tango. No question in my mind though that she totally set him up and can justify it in her own mind. Kind of pathetic and sad on her part.

Jean

I would **** Tom Brady in a heartbeat!!!

Just wondering

I would think you of all people, would do better than call any child a bastard. Isn't that why a child born to a Jewish woman, is Jewish by birth?

You people get worse every day, quite frankly, I've about had it.

Maryan

Living in New England I have had more than enough of both Brady & Moynahan, but I have to protest. The last sentence "If Bridget is having a boy, she can rest knowing that he's the one bastard who will never leave her for a Brazilian supermodel." is an uncalled for slap at an unborn infant who never asked to have two self centered idiots for parents.

Karen

I am disgusted that people don't see anything wrong with Gisele's behavior. While Bridget is carrying Tom's baby, GIsele is talking to Us Weekly, Vanity Fair and Vogue in Italy. She's as sleazy as he is. What kind of woman "dates" a guy who has jilted his pregnant girl - a SKANK.

Lisa

I too don't like the use of the bastard word to describe the baby.

Hollywood Heartbreaker

she looks really aged in that photo....

sergio

Jean

Tom and Gisele are making out all over Europe acting as though there is nothing important going on in the US. Tom - YOUR EX GIRL FRIEND IS CARRYING YOUR CHILD!!!

beck

hey sue,

you spelled payton wrong!!! not a big PEYTON fan, but it's spelled PEYTON!!!!!!!!!!

donna kowalewski

I think the bastard comment was really bad...it 's people like you who make the children suffer later in life...NOT FAIR

Nancy

I do not know these people or what happened between them but since they have money at least the baby will provided for financially. I know too many couples in unstable relationships that carelessly get pregnant then cry the blues when they realize how demanding it is to raise a child. They need to STFU and stop expecting others to pay up, deal with their situations at work and elsewehere. I am sick of hearing how rough they have it and have a hard time having a bit of sympathy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments