Fergie's Working on Her Fitness

3/2/2007 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fergalicious was spotted yesterday in her very public morning exercise routine in a West Hollywood park.

The dutchess shows that it takes a lot of work to keep her body vicious. Fergie's workout includes a series of stretches, yoga poses and lifting.

Have a look at how the hottie with the body gets her sweat on!

Lillian

It's nice to see that Trannie I mean Fergie managed to do a back bend without pissing all over herself.

OC Get A Life

I thing Fergie is a great role model for young women anywhere, she has worked hard all her life, she had early success with Wild Orchid, and then suffered a career setback and fell into depression and drugs, and with the eventual intervention of her family, she turned to God, admitted her failures and turned her life around. She caries the physical scars of her drug use, and she gives ample amounts of her wealth and time to help others, and her talent musically and artistically cannot be denied, she is beloved globally, and if she exercises to keep herself fit and has plastic surgery to keep her looks for her image, that is part of the business - just ask icons such as Celine Dion, Madonna, and the endless list of others. I do not know why all these people are writing so negatively about this woman, I think her work, her group, and her talent are positive, and will outlast the attacks of any individual or group of critics - besides as she has said in interviews she only cares what her friends and family thinks - that is the truth of her success.

Mad Balls

Anybody seen her ass ? No wonder because she has none . I love how she forgot the words to her music at Two different awards shows . This Missy and Danity kain are cornering the market on overproduced two-note Wonders !! Have a pee filled day , fergi !

Stan

Talk about a London Bridge. Dayum!!!

michelle

get a life , you haters

J

Wonder when she's going to get the plastic surgery on her face to complete her man-to-woman sex change.

nelly

SHES THE UGLIEST THING EVER!!!! METH SURE DID A NUMBER ON HER FACE YUCK!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN.. SHE HAS ALREADY HAD PLASTIC SURGERY ON HER FACE BUT THE SURGEON MADE HER LOOK WORSE THAN SHE ALREADY DID.. SHE DOESNT HAVE A BODY AT ALL .. ALL THE EXERCISE IN THE WORLD WONT HELP HER ... ONCE YOU GET INVOLVED WITH DRUGS LIKE SHE DID YOUR LOOKS GO DOWN HILL AND LOOKING AT HER FACE THAT METH JACKED HER UP.. SHES ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HER HUMPS, WHAT HUMPS HER ASS IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND JUST FLAT. SHE LOOKS HIGH EVEN THOUGH SHE SAID SHE DOESNT DO DRUGS ANYMORE ONCE AN ADDICT ALWAYS AN ADDICT. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL JOSH DUMAHEL SEES IN HER I GUESS BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER .... NO HUMPS! NO HUMPS! I HATE THAT NAME FERGIE SHE NEEDS TO CHANGE IT TO SOMETHING ELSE.. SHE CLAIMS TO BE IN HER EARLY 30- BULL SH*%t !!!! SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S IN HER 40s ALREADY..

me

WAS SHE REALLY ON Wild ORCHID????????? I Don't think so, I remember Carre OTis??

KelliRae

Fergie is flippin hot!!!!! She is a great singer too!!!! U guys are all just jealous and pissed u cant get off the meth!!!

Message In A Bottle

#16, your right on the dot...Fergie is not only real, but she is so naturally beautiful...I would love to see how you all look like

Taylor

i love fergie you are the best!! you have the best band that i have ever saw keep up the good work

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2