Her Milkshake Brings All the Cops to the (Jail)Yard

3/2/2007 2:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Singer Kelis was arrested early Friday morning in Miami Beach after screaming racial obscenities at two female police officers who were posing as prostitutes. Damn. She's bossy!

The officers were working an undercover operation in South Beach, when cops say Kelis started screaming racial slurs at the women. She continued screaming and rushed toward them, and had to be restrained by friends, a police report said. According to the report, Kelis' "actions caused people walking by to stop and form a crowd. The sidewalk was blocked by the disturbance, causing people to walk in the street and causing traffic to stop."

Kelis, the wife of rapper Nas, was charged with two misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and for resisting arrest.

A rep for Kelis had no comment.

oh brother

Kelis has had a MAJOR nose job, the job is so obvious. Check her younger pics.

Great Dane

I think its VERY interesting that one day you have an article with Foxy Brown saying she was picked on by the police because she's black, then yesterday she was given a free bee for her probation break.....and then here you have this BLACK woman/singer etc.......making racial slurs.....

If anything it's PROOF that RACISM is universal, and that we are ALL a vitim of it to some extent.....maybe Paris Hilton should say the police were picking on her because she's white.....

We need a WHITE AL SHARPTON to voice our views.....

Morbidly obscene?

Could the poster screaming that the officers posing as prostitutes were black give us a link or a source for that information? I've looked high and low but do not find any such information. I would have suspected the officers were HISPANIC having lived a couple years in that area myself.

A

well then, f*** you TMZ

Julia

Good. We are sure you have a lot to say on this stupid bitch. Start talking/typing. I know it's going to sound like all of your broken records.

truth

They could be workin on her block and taking all her tricks. that is what i meant

He's Boring now

This woman should read her brother man, Juan Williams book, "Enough" to learn why she is acting the way she is. Lost nearly a whole generation to what the struggles of Civil Rights and the 1964 Act was all about, and those who went and died before her to get those rights.

She and husband and that whole hip hop rap bunch have taken their generation to a place of hate and selfishness, pity, gratification, demands and outright lawlessness. Shame on White people who helped promote, distribute and create this garbage. The tide shall turn shortly, starting with todays announcement there was a 25% drop in record sales of this stuff from the previous year. After the NBA All star week debacle on the streets of Vegas, people have had it with this stuff.

Es

She looks like she's posing for a yearbook picture. TOO FUNNY!

PS I've yelled at some bitches on South Beach before. . . it happens!!! Lucky for me they weren't cops. . .

Jo

Get to the back of the bus - Your name says it all; you obviously judge people by their color rather than judging people by their character. I don't care if you are black, brown, white, blue, or green you are definetely a racist A**HOLE!!

Team Aniston

That's a dayum shame too. Racist heffer!!! I hate that!!! I am OUTRAGED at this and DEMAND her to apologize for it!!! If we have to... BITCH SO DO YOU!!!!

ftwilliams

To #31 FDodgerfan........... You say .."you wish white people were shot on site for making racist comments".If that were the case there would be a whole of lot blacks dead for being racist against their own kind for excessive use of the word("My n**ga" &"n**ga".You can try and convince me or anyone else it's meant in a good way but I don't buy it.I have friends of African American descent,some that are close as family and they don't refer to each other as...... "my n**ga" or "n**ga".They look at it as demeaning and are above it, so don't say it's different coming out of a white persons mouth as opposed to a black persons because it's the same.Guess it's how your raised !!!!!!! And #37 ...well said.

Angelina

Hey FOOL - Only fools know who this this street trash is.

rah-rah

The caucasians ranting about tit-for-tat behavior are truly sad people; trying to equate name calling with the racist history of america. Those are the ones that are obviously the inferior people that cant accept the fact that they are not better than others.

Big shout out to caucasians that are sophisticated enough to be beyond that

Team Aniston

YOu fools....... HAHA.... Get over it? Micheal Richards went through some sh*t for saying what he said. Just cuz she's BLACk doesn't account for sh*t. If you shoutin out racist/ HATE remarks,then you need to stand accoutable for it. Who cares??? Who cares..... you ask???? I CARE!!! It's not okay for blacks to say whatever and we look over it b/c some hundred yrs ago their ancestors were slaves!! NOPE!!! It's a new world and it should be made known what was said and she herself NEEDS to issue a statement of apologies!!! FOR SURE!!!

Team Aniston

I agree.... who knows this chic??? For real... what rap chic DON'T strip down to their painties in every video!! How NASTY!!! So who is she again? The only thing I know her from is Bossy and she's half naked with NO RESPECT for herself or her man!!! When do you use your brains and not your cat???