Her Milkshake Brings All the Cops to the (Jail)Yard

3/2/2007 2:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Singer Kelis was arrested early Friday morning in Miami Beach after screaming racial obscenities at two female police officers who were posing as prostitutes. Damn. She's bossy!

The officers were working an undercover operation in South Beach, when cops say Kelis started screaming racial slurs at the women. She continued screaming and rushed toward them, and had to be restrained by friends, a police report said. According to the report, Kelis' "actions caused people walking by to stop and form a crowd. The sidewalk was blocked by the disturbance, causing people to walk in the street and causing traffic to stop."

Kelis, the wife of rapper Nas, was charged with two misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and for resisting arrest.

A rep for Kelis had no comment.

PISSED

DONT TAKE UP FOR MICHAEL RICHARDSON HE'S AN A**HOLE TOO

Juniper

What a skank!

PISSED

DONT JUDGE HER UNTIL YOU HEARD THE FACTS

Team Aniston

Pissed...not sure who you're directing your comments to... But Please... I haven't said one WORD about black people!!! So i'm assuming that wasn't for me!!

Team Aniston

Pissed..... I know WAY MUCH more than that being I support and go to the different varieties of meetings we hold about how hip hop is degrading young black women.

So YES... I'm WELL aware of what these women's lyrics are and what they do in these videos as well!!! Just as much as the message that is being sent out there to the young black teenager who look up to this kind of behavior as though it will get you somewhere!! And we are here to let them know... you don't have to take your clothes off to make it out here!! RESPECT yourself AND your body!!!

PISSED

WELL ME FOR A MESSAGE LIKE THAT YOUR DUMB ASS DON'T EITHER WHAT IS THIS TH KKK MESSAGE BOARD

Team Aniston

Dawn...that is what keeps racisim ALIVE and well... BRAVO.... BRAVO.......

We can all go back a take a chunk out of history and find that there have been HATE crimes committed and the killer not found!!! Who killed this white woman or that white women. We ALL have that type of history. Seems that you don't stop to think that not ALL white people are from that era. Some whites had white slaves. SO no... I don't forget about my history and where I came from and JUST b/c I'm white don't make me a KKK.

Team Aniston

I've heard all the facts I've needed. i don't just get my news from TMZ. There are other accounts of what happened on other websites. No matter if she's talking to a white person or not. That has never been my issue. This, for me, has not been a black or white thing. It's the whole RACIAL thing. She was screaming out racial slurs..... I don't care if they were white,asian or even black for that matter. It's the fact she's spewing HATE!!! THAT is my problem.

Dani

Anyone who makes a public ass of themselves , black, white or green ,famous or unknown is obviously lacking good sense. But for white people to cry foul because a black woman made racial remarks to women whose races were not even revealed is incredulous. People of the same race attack each other with derrogatory terms. For all you people know the fake prostitutes could have been black or latino. Maybe she was insulted to see women standing on the corner selling themselves, does not excuse her behavior. I see you people did not mind throwing out the BITCH word. White people created racism, can you truly be hurt by your own creation? DOUBT IT!

melbourne chiqa

Oouch Kelis!! I hate whites too, but you dont actually tell em bout it! Bad move...it's wise to save the comments for our black social gatherings, where others agree!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

ok so she was yelling at black people, now people get a grip and get over it. Leave the girl alone.......She probably was mad that some idiots were smoking crack....don't blame her......probably could have reacted better but.....sh*t happens.

Team Aniston

Dani.... It is well known that black people are the most racist group of all. That's been tallied and counted!
Black people HATE racism but are the most racist due to the lack of forgiveness! The advantages white people have and the way they are still treated by other racist people.

It's hard to forgive and believe me... they will NEVER forget!!

And please...how many blacks have cried foul on things that when came to light... they were doing dirt??!! Duke ring a bell?? So please... all races try the pull the race card and stereotype the opposite of them most of the time. We are ALL not saints. We ALL have our issues, some worse than others. But all in all.... we are still all human and bleed the same color blood. it just really depends on the amount of knowledge you know. And not just one race. ALL!!!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

or whatever smoking crack, prostituting, whatever...........

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

That's really bad sugar coat that you are chicken to tell white people you hate them. I don't hate black people, there are a lot of black people that i like actually. But i hate racist people.......and i so wish you would walk up to me and say that.....

Rae

I don't like Kelis but not because of her hair orcontacts or style. I don't like her because she's a fall off artist. I think she was probably mad at those prositutes and called them out. Who really gives a sh*t??? White people who want to justify their use of the N-bomb in public or what they call slip ups. Micheal Richards called all black people slaves not just two street walkers. That's the difference. If he called all white people crakers or honkys maybe there'd be a different argument, but until then it's not the same issue!!! Get over it. And for the record Foxy Brown doesn't think she's white because of her contacts she thinks she's pretty. :-)