Her Milkshake Brings All the Cops to the (Jail)Yard

3/2/2007 2:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Singer Kelis was arrested early Friday morning in Miami Beach after screaming racial obscenities at two female police officers who were posing as prostitutes. Damn. She's bossy!

The officers were working an undercover operation in South Beach, when cops say Kelis started screaming racial slurs at the women. She continued screaming and rushed toward them, and had to be restrained by friends, a police report said. According to the report, Kelis' "actions caused people walking by to stop and form a crowd. The sidewalk was blocked by the disturbance, causing people to walk in the street and causing traffic to stop."

Kelis, the wife of rapper Nas, was charged with two misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and for resisting arrest.

A rep for Kelis had no comment.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I don't blame black people for being weary of a white person sometimes, but just to hate white people, that's pathetic.

Only in

The remarks made by you dumb as*s "crackers " are pitiful. You don't know if the police decoys were white or black. You don't know if she was trying to get them out of her face. You don't know if she was telling them to get of the streets. Once again you "crackers" show your true color,RACIST White. I would like to thank my supporters, it will be very diffucult in the months and years ahead with Barack running for President, but I will never give up my Fight against RACISM,NO PEACE NO JUSTICE.

Team Aniston

People like this, who act out, seek attention. No matter what the color of the prostitutes, she has feelings that of a person who is stuggling to find herself. People who got a grip on their life and know who they are don't go around acting like a hood rat!!

Team Aniston

I agreee Rosemary. AND GOSH YOU AGAIN FARRAH. You are such a fake! And how on EARTH do you support a guy for president who has a WHITE parent???? You are probably the most rasist person on here!!
Please tell me how you support a mixed man in which you HATE his race. He's black but YEP he's white too honey and you can't take that away from him!!! So if you HATE whites and fight again racisim why are you supporting a crackers???

amberbrushetteisasleaze

this is why i felt so sorry for seinfeld guy. the same week he did that a bunch of black girls went out and looked for some white girls and beat them up and nobody said a word. and all seinfeld guy did was use a word. it was all over the news. that made me sick i would have made an apology when the black girls did and not until. where is jessie jackson and al sharpton. why are they not sticking up for these cops and making this girl go thru hell over what she said.

Trish

This Article created more questions for me then info. What did she say? Why would she just start to shout at people for no reason? Can't she afford a better quality of smack? Please tell me she doesn't have a poodle also....? AND the one that I truly wonder about......Who is she?

justafu

Yellin' at some stupid HO' cops trying to stop folks from buyin' PUZZY!!! I'm real impressed with the whole thing! There must be a better way!!!

PS>I hope she blew their cover as well...lol!!!

Dani

Makes me sick.... Where in my statement did I state blacks or anybody else were infallable or above anyone else? NOWHERE!!! I was making a statement on a story about a "famous" person who did something stupid and how everyone was assuming she attacked white women and are irate over something printed with limited details . I did not discuss whether blacks are racist or not, I am sure there are some who still hold that hate just as there are white people who do because they created it ,is that not true?? And IF blacks are the most racist I bet they have a reason to be.

Vickie

SHOULDN'T SHE BE IN PRISON FOR LIFE BECAUSE OF THOSE RACIAL SLURRS? I WOULD BE IF I DID THAT TO A BLACK PERSON..

Lenn K.

I'm middle age and I said that when rap music started this will be the biggest mistakes blacks will ever make. It's not about the music, It's about a lifestyle and that's anti-respect for women, unheard of violents, and totally irresponsibity towards family, sex and education. Look at the greatest thing in the black community, it's black male and lie if you want it is grave for them. Bill Cosby tried to point this out but Jesse and Al started to scream and blacks condemned Bill Cosby and now he's barely covered by the liberal media. Jesse and Al wanted to keep you down it works for them. Rap is a cancer in the black community and eating it's victims from the inside to the outside. Wakeup Black America it's not the whites that are killing you, it's the cancer in your own community that you refuse to acknowledge and to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!

amanda

best mug shot i've seen in years

Team Aniston

Why is that you would think that whoever writes on these things wouldn't back up what they say? Why would you
(ASS)ume they are cowards? If they can say it on here... I'm almost betting they would say it to ones face.

You pass judgement on the ones writing the nasty comments......makes you no better either.
I'm sure all will rest better now that you've offered your prayer. I understand some of you won't agree with each other. But please.... don't come on here like you don't give someone a dirty look through out your day. Or have a bad thought about a driver or anyone else. Everyone has their opinion and they are allowed to have it. And if you don't agree, so be it. Don't turn around write a comment and blast the person you disagree with dissing them??!! Eghhh.... Where are all the grown folks?!

Frank Simmet

She should publicly apologize for her hate on the David Letterman show to all White folks. She should also be made to take racial sensitivity classes. This thing works all ways.

justafu

YOU IDIOT>>>WHAT DOES RAP HAVE TO DO WITH HER GETTING ARRESTED BY SOME OTHER HOES?! THAT'S HER DUMB ASS NOT RAP'S FAULT!!! STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING THESE WHITE FOLKS TELL YOU!!!

Lenn K.

#128 shows you how dumb you are that you won't make a connect with rap and violents, rap and crime, rap and abuse of women, rap and uneducated bird brains. Rap is the cancer that has slowly killing it victims and they don't even know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!