TV is So Easy, Even a Caveman Can Do It

3/2/2007 2:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

CavemanABC is looking to an unlikely place to find the next big television show: Geico TV commercials.

Yes, the net is developing a half-hour comedy based on the cavemen characters from the popular insurance ads. The show would revolve around three pre-historic men who must battle prejudice as they live their day-to-day lives in modern Atlanta. Who smells Emmy?

The Geico spots feature cavemen pissed off over Geico's slogan for its website: "So easy, a caveman can do it." At least they didn't try and make a show out of that stupid gecko, although that's probably next.

June

Fact: non homo sapiens sapiens (i.e. us people who live on the earth right now) like the Cavemen in this show could not speak, they didn't have the right breathing tract to do so. Luckily TV producers and viewers don't care about little inaccuracies like this.

TOMJONESISSTILLHOT

Is it just me? I think the caveman dude is hot!!

Shirley S.

I THINK IT IS PATHETIC THAT YOU USE THIS KIND OF ADVERTISEMENT. I JUST CHANGE THE CHANNEL

Shirley S.

it is pathetic to use this kind of advertisement's

Sean Bresnahan

Just what we need... Another minority sit-com!

sherri

I switch stations or put it on MUTE everytime the DUMB comercial comes on! I love the li

Only in

The "crackers" don't like this story,they associate themselves with the cavemen.How do you like it now? They been dragging their knuckles on the ground for a long time and their getting tired. I would like to remind my sisters and brothers I will continue to celebrate Black History Month. I will never Ever give up my Fight against RACISM! NO PEACE, NO JUSTICE!!!

The Duke

It seems that everyone commenting on here is incredibly uneducated or maybe the word is ignorant. If you only knew who owns and runs Geico, you wouldn't be saying how wonderful the incredibly stupid caveman ads are. I think you would be incredibly shocked if you took the time to do some homework. The entity known as Geico is not JUST an insurance company. When you find out who owns and runs Geico, then come back here and make your comments. It'll be interesting to see how you feel about it then!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Oh, the humanity!!!

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it folks? Please wake up from the television mind control and try to use your brains again.

Sean Bresnahan

Dear Farrah,

A book on grammar may help you in your fight against racisim.

The Duke

Farrah honeychile, you jus go gurl! My, my.....it's just like I remember it.....bein' in the village in NYC in 1965 and listenin' to all dem poets and artists again. My, but doesn't it jus bring back dem memories! I must thank you, Farrah for bringing all those memories back to me. I'se a getting up there in age I will admit and have to have my grand daughter type dis for me, but I cain at least still think! Praise the lord for dat!!! You keep up the fight now girl, ya hear? Bye bye for now, sweetie.

Regina

I dont know whats funnier: the Cavemen, or the illiterate jackass who posted comment #9 and called whoever made those commercials a "M-O-R-A-N".. who are they referring to, Erin Moran from Happy Days? Oh, or did they mean to say M-O-R-O-N? now wonder they are offended by the caveman commercials.. their own species is being insulted.

The Duke

HALLIBURTON, BLACKWATER, KBR, GEICO Etc.... = NO BID CONTRACTS = IRAQ/IRAN WAR=BUSH, CHENEY, RICE, RUMSFELCH=THE END OF AMERICA ( e.g. ; Economics, Jobs, US Currency, Your Home, Your Children Etc... Etc... Etc... ) = WW3, 2012, Armageddon. Have a swell day!

Sean Bresnahan

Funny how some of you always manage to find the TMZ postings either racist or part of some giant conspiracy (or both). Can't a caveman just be a caveman? Knuckleheads.

linda Jackson

Yuk! Yuk! and more YUK!!!

Jane

The cavemen are just not funny to me. In fact those commercials irritate me. I always mute or change the channel. Kinda like fingernails on a chalkboard. Even that little gecko is getting old.