Crybabies!

3/3/2007 5:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here comes the waterworks! Get out your handkerchiefs, as TMZ brings you the biggest weepers, sobbers and blubberers in all of celebdom!

Grab a tissue and start clickin'!

Can't get enuf? Visit these fabulous galleries!
most desirable women: click to launch

Shannon in Texas

How dare you (TMZ!!) put Anna Nicole's pic up there! The woman was living in total hell the last few months of her life (had every reason to be crying!!), and now she's dead! Shame on you!!

EBG in Ashtabula

I agree with # 32,that was really fucked up.

Kristy

Shame on you TMZ! I thought this site had some class, that's why I came here over other sites. guess I was wrong! what you have done with these pictures of a grieving ANS and of an emotionally distraught Britney are an all time low!!! I didn't look at the pictures the ones on the promo for this sick display was enough for me to never want to visit this site again. why go after the weak and fragile ones with such venom? this site should be ashamed! and whoever it was that thought the majority of the public is as heartless as they are......from what I see of the comments you were VERY wrong! makes me feel better that I'm not the only one sickened by what this site did with these pictures. once again SHAME ON YOU TMZ!!!

Message In A Bottle

ok people;

1) Anna Nicole was crying because of a friends wedding ceremony...besides, didn't she want this fame???

2) not to sound harsh, but why should everyone be oh-so-sympathetic to celebs? "Oh woe to me, I'm so miserable, even though I have a mansion, money in the bank, assisstants, fans, nice car, nice clothes, etc" COME ON ALREADY!!!

3) Why is everyone feeling oh-so-sorry for Anna Nicole? Don't get me wrong, I feel bad that she died and I feel terrible for little Dannilyn, but wake up! Her death didn't come as a suprise...now people are like "oh if only we've done something" yet you folks are probably the same ones that mocked and critizised her when she was alive, now your making her out like she was some sort of saint. She slept with a bunch of guys, was selfish for not knowing who the father of Dannilyn was, fought for an estate suit that clearly wasn't under her name [[I'm talking about Marshall]] and was on drugs...why don't we give sympathy to those who really need it, like the mothers and thier children in 3rd world countries under world, starving and not knowing if they'll make it out alive? Wake up, already!

Message In A Bottle

typo, I met mothers and thier children under WAR

Jamie

Just a note about the Anna Nicole picture... I don't think people are reading the captions under the pictures... This particular picture is of Anna Nicole at a good friend's wedding where she was the Maid of Honor, not of her at Daniel's funeral as many are thinking. She is crying happy tears, as the caption says. I'm not sure if I agree with the "cry baby" title, but Anna is not in distress here as many people are believing. A quick "google" of the wedding reveals more pictures of Anna at the wedding depicted in the same outfit and holding the same flowers. Also, the wedding was in 2005 so Daniel was still alive and well. Just thought those upset should know this. Here is a link where you can see the rest of the photos:

slb

I do feel sorry for Britney. Fame too quick too young. I think the paparazzi need to back off at times. No morals obviously....all about money.

T. Ellis

To # 15 and # 27...
The pics of people crying was pointless and stupid. Of course TMZ is going to post whatever they want regardless of what we have to say--that doesn't mean we have to LIKE it. They allow us to comment on crap like this just because we want to. Duh-huh.
And as for #27's post: Not all of us viewed the pictures--mainly the ones that found the whole article pathetic, cruel and cold-hearted. As for me I DO NOT view the pictures if I find them mean-spirited or disgusting (as in what they posted today: celebs scratching themselves and pulling their underwear out of their butt). Please, if I wanted to see that kind of stuff I'd go to the local mall. And it isn't like you have never scratched your privates or pulled on your underwear--I am guessing you have just never been photographed doing it.

I am Me

Yes Anna Nicole is dead, dead as a door nail...so what..she is dead
Like everyone here did not and has not been to TMZ 2-4 times a day to see what was going on with Anna Nicole's funeral, the death of her son, and the paternity of her daughter. Her daughter is the one that I feel sorry for, so innocent.

No, I didn't shed a tear for Anna Nicole, but I did watch the Anna Nicole show when it was on. I watched because she was such a wacked out personality. Was she really dumb as a box of rocks or was that the persona that she took on?

As for all of you who are tired of this stuff on TMZ, I have one piece of advice..don't come to this website anymore...

Oh wait, you are addicted to all of the gossip that is reported here..So am I, it is great entertainment, and that is all that it is!

shannon

I THINK THIS IS HORRBILE ANNA NICOLE CAN CRY AS MUCH AS SHE WANTS THESE PEOPLE ARE HUMANS JUST LIKE US! EVERYONE CRYS AND THAT IS NOTHING TO BE MAKING FUN OF ESPECIALLY NOT ANNA NICOLE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3