Deal, No Deal

3/5/2007 6:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Birkhead, Opri, SternLarry Birkhead's lawyer tells TMZ there will be no negotiating with Howard K. Stern.

Debra Opri says the only subject of negotiation is "how fast he [Stern] will produce the child for a DNA test and how quickly he will allow that child to go to California with her real father."

As TMZ has been reporting, Stern has been asking Birkhead for some involvement in Dannielynn's financial affairs after paternity is established. Now Opri says, "There were never any deals. It was a one-sided discussion."

Opri tells TMZ she did not want to respond to Stern's overtures until after the funeral. Birkhead's hardline stance now puts the ball in Stern's court -- will he submit Dannielynn for DNA testing or will the fight escalate?

Jenn

Question Did Anna Nicole even have any money? I've heard there wasnt really that much estate left

BETTY CHAPMAN

HOWARD K. STERN KNOWS THAT HE IS NOT --THE FATHER-- HE IS A LEECH THAT HAS BEEN ATTACHED TO ANNA FOR YEARS AND NOW---HE HAS --LATCHED ON TO DANNIELYNN-- I HOPE THIS MELODRAMA ENDS SOON.... I`M A LITTLE TIRED AND BEGINNING TO GET BORED OF THIS LONG AND SORDID AFFAIR..... HOPEFULLY OLE HOWARD IS GETTING AS TIRED!!!!!

Christina

I wish people would stop saying all Larry has ever wanted was the DNA tests done because that simply is NOT true.

His legal action against Anna in California was a paternity & CUSTODY action. He wasn't just trying to establish himself as her father. He wanted full legal and physical custody of the baby too.

He also wanted Anna to pay his legal fees, which, according to what I've read Opri said, are at least $300,000. I wonder if the money to pay his legal fees will come out of Anna's estate now that she's gone?

Connie

Okay - it is so obvious to me that Howard K. Stern is also on drugs - In the beginning I liked him, but he is just scum - he did not care for Anna - if he did he would have done whatever it took to get her off drugs - but instead he enabled her - because he wants a large chunk of the $$ - I am afraid for that baby - because that fool even said in his euology that he would be joining Anna - so what does that mean???? Kind of scary - Lets all pray that the baby will end up with her biological father - I am hoping that it is Larry Birkhead

nosy

read this site - has links for the sources which will blow your mind - HK$ - The Daniel Smith Death Cover Up!, Dr. Cyril 'The Faker' Wecht, The HK$hit is hitting the fan

HK$ is Going Down

MICHELLE

DIDNT THE BABY THROW UP ON LARRY WHEN HE FED IT A BOTTLE AND MET HER THE FIRST TIME. TELL ME YOU DONT THINK HE TOOK THAT SHIRT W HER DNA AND GOT IT MATCHED TO HIS ALREADY? IF HE DID, HE CAN USE THAT INFO IN THE MEDIA TO HELP ADD PRESSURE TO HOWARD K STERN TO TURN HER OVER FOR LEGAL TESTING.

Stacy

Larry I hope with all my heart you get your daughter. Debra, you are one tough cookie, you're doing a great job. One thing....Larry, stop your crying already, you're starting to look like a wimp. Can't you just say...yes I loved her, or yes I miss her but she's gone now and my only focus is my daughter and our future. Be a man, you don't have to prove your feeling to anyone. It's over, get on with it.. I've always had faith in Debra, and I knew she wasn't going to fall for any deals to win this case. Like she would have to!! GO GIRL..

Bonnie

Howard will sell Anna out & write a book before its all over with. MARK MY WORD!

Sharon

GO LARRY!!!!! GO

try2befair...

LISA.....#28..READ THE POST AGAIN ...JO.....SAYS NOTHING ABOUT ..." STERN " WANTING THE BEST INTEREST....U R FAR FROM BRIGHT , MUCH LESS A GENIUS...U HAVE A NEED TO ATTACK PEOPLE AND THERE OPINIONS...U ARRIGANT PIG...

Jo

It is very obvious, that Anna wanted Howard to be the father, as that is how she listed the Father on Dannielynn's birth certificae :)

Larry is a nice guy though.

I think everyone will be shocked if neither Howard or Larry are the DNA'd fathers.

Not Quite Believing

Opri is just as bad as any of them. She spends more time talking to the media and getting her face on camera for publicity than she does actually working on Birkhead's case. Not to mention the irony in mocking Stern when she drapes herself all over Birkhead in public in a very unprofessional manner. She really should spend more time being an attorney and less time being a media hound who clearly has more than a professional interest in her client. Her mocking of Stern is funny in that she's no different.

Birkhead should get himself a new attorney who cares more about looking out for his/her client's best interests and less about their own.

My opinion

Anna's wishes do not matter. The father should have his child. I swear some people on hear are nuts.

BRONX

JC. # 24.,YOU SOUND LIKE A FRIEND OF HKS. WE HEARD HE AND HIS BUDDIES TAP INTO THIS BLOG WVERY DAY. AND YES LETS BOYCOT ET. THERE IN WITH THAT JUNKIE HKS.

D (the second D)

Anyone who thinks that world traveller, photographer of a star , Birkhead, wants to sit at home and babysit is nuts!! He'll just be able to afford the best nanny possible. Why did this guy want to father a child with Anna Nicole if he was so sure she was abusing drugs? That doesn't sound like a "great father" to me. If Birkhead were an ugly blond, would you all be rooting for him?
Anna didn't want him around for a reason. Even if he wins, I hope he keeps Howard involved somehow...the baby has bonded with two people - his mother who no longer is here, and Howard. To say that Howard deserves nothing after putting up with Anna for 10 Plus years and helping her with her million dollar court case is ridiculous...I wish they'd settle out of court. Birkhead and his lawyer are gamblers. They think they'll win the jackpot and that's why they're in this game to win.