Michael Jackson Has Landed

3/5/2007 1:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson caused a near riot at Tokyo's Narita airport on Sunday. Konichiwa, Jacko-san!

The former King of Pop's screaming Japanese fans swarmed the gloved one, who arrived sporting his de rigueur androgynous sideshow regalia; dressed in a Forever 21 shiny black leather jacket, "Risky Business" sunglasses and a tragic Teri Hatcher blowout hairdo.

Jacko is in town to host an exclusive party, where for $3500, fans can spend 30 seconds in Mikey's presence. Otherwise known as 30 seconds to Mars!

Down with stupid people!

I cannot stand how this freak is getting any attention in our country. Do we not deplore what this freak did to kids??? And don't anyone tell me he was found innocent. I believe he is a pedophile and he should be shot and pissed on.

mary

Japan can have him. Just as long as he stays away from the US. If someone walked up to you on the street and they looked like Mike. You would run! He doesnt even have a face any more. Ewwwwwwww.

Standards are badly needed.

As I said on a previous post,

Michael Jackson, from Hitmaker to Handshaker.
At $3500.00 a pop, that's X120/hr X 1 hr = $420,000.00 or almost a million for 2 hours.
Gives new meaning to the term "The Gloved One".
Boy can get out of debt in what, 1/2 a day?
A teacher, soldier, firefighter, policeman could work serving the public their whole lives and not retire with Michael's two hour handshake proceeds. Crap, life's just not fair. What do people value?

Mickey1

$3500 for 30 seconds? Who does he think he is? Elvis rising from the grave? He is as delusional about his fame as he is about his plastic surgery. Seriously, Jacko get over yourself.

true blue

What a freak show, I guess Godzilla is outdated so they need another monster to cheer for.

true blue

#4
Elvis would still look better even if he came from his grave today.

Nurse Liz

That's got to me the most disgusting display of adoration I have ever seen. I hope to God he doesn't get a show in Vegas. If he does, I hope Americans are tough enough to boycott it and the hotel that promotes him. We should not be celebrating child molesters.

big t

I thought this clown was in prison ? Or was that only wishful thinkin' ?

sss

oh my... good thing I haven't had breakfast yet.

cmyman

HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T HATE HIM BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE HIM. YA'LL WAS ALL FOR SOME MICHAEL JACKSON WHEN HE WAS BIG, BUT NOW YOU WANT TO BE FLY AT THE MOUTH. HE CAN STILL BUY AND SELL ALL OF YA'LLS FAMILIES.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM THEN DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE HIM. THIS IS GIVING HIM THE ATTENTION HE WANTS WITH YOU IDIOTS TALKING BAD ABOUT HIM. EVER HEARD THE SAYING " ONLY NO PRESS IS BAD PRESS?"

GET THE PICTURE? YOU KEEP HIS PRICE AT 3500 BY TALKING ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME.

I PERSONALLY LOVE HIM. ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL.

GO MICHAEL !!! GO MICHAEL !!! GO MICHAEL !!!

cmyman

GET THE PICTURE? YOU KEEP HIS PRICE AT 3500 BY TALKING ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME.

I PERSONALLY LOVE HIM. ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL.

GO MICHAEL !!! GO MICHAEL !!! GO MICHAEL !!!

Jade

The only thing more pathetic than the burned out freak hawking his plastic hide for lollipop money is the fact that some loser actually paid the ridiculous fee to stand next to him. I sincerely hope it was the lifechanging experience they were hoping for. personally, I would have paid him five dollars to stand at least 100feet away from me.

trini

You MJ haters are so f**king funny it's pathetic!! when are u gonnna realize that Michael Jackson is always gonna be loved by a lot of people and is not going away anytime soon so just GET OVER IT!!..and for those of you who feel like puking,try some pepto-bismol..LOL

MCKOOL

HE'S A GREAT HUMANITARIAN.

Monique

So, you haters just can't give it up, even if you tried, huh? You call Michael all types of nasty names yet you just CAN'T help but keep up with what he's doing. PATHETIC! Keep it up guys, the more you bitch, the more us fans will show what's real. Michael is LOVED everywhere.Get over it before you burst a blood vessel. You just get sooooo pissed off to see a black man own the beatles catolog ( booohoooo) and be the most succesful entertainer ever and not to mention the most famous human in this planet. and it's great to see elvis fans still moan and say shit, just because Michael is the one and only king, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, heard it all before, people!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments