No Paula? No Randy? No Problem!

3/5/2007 2:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

On "Idol," people hate on him, but in public, Simon Cowell couldn't be any more loved.

With a giant smile plastered across his face, the "American Idol" truth-teller shook hands and posed for pictures with fans outside paparazzi hangout The Ivy this weekend.

Also out on the town, "Till Death" star Brad Garrett, Hep-A-List chef Wolfgang Puck, Oscar winner Forest Whitaker, Ervin "Magic" Johnson, NBA All-Star Tim Duncan and megastar Stevie Wonder.

Wicked

Simon is my man. I love, love, love him. Everything about Simon..I just love. Did I say, I love him? Oh yes, I do.

Wicked

Well, if nobody else wants to comment, I'll take the first 15 comments. Simon is charismatic.

anthonyperone

Simon has brought the true voice of the professional to auditioning talent on tv. He has taken a highly sophisticated and emotional vetting process and helped us to understand how the pros do it. 'The gloves are always off in the big leagues'. Pros can be nice guys too.

Wicked

Simon loves his mum...that's a good thing.

bobbie

I LIKE SIMON BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT HE TELLS THE TRUTH.

U.S.C.

Simon is cute but his chest is bigger than mine.

Wicked

Leona Lewis is the best thing he ever discovered. Love this girl. She will be a huge worldwide star. And she is so not big headed, but oh what a talent.

Your'e Fired!

.................................He must have been a handful as a child :-)........................................

Wicked

Oh and Simon loves puppies. So do I.

DESTINY

SIMON THE SISSY,
THAT BLOODY SCOUNDREL!!,
AND YOU TOO!!LOL!

Wicked

Simon says he's too old to be a daddy. So maybe, Terry Seymour, should reconsider hanging onto Simon, unless, of course, she doesn't mind remaining childless. But I like Terry too.

Whatever

Simon is AI. Paula is a washed up drunk, and Randy is usless.

Wicked

#6 maybe so, but I kinda think he was a sweet little Teddy Bear type baby. He seems so now, for me...that is.

Tricia

It amazes me how much he plays the villain on American Idol. He also does it to a certain extent on the X-Factor (his Idol type show in England), but he really shows his heart a lot more on that show. Simon was nearly moved to tears this past X Factor season with his proteges Leona Lewis (a Mariah Carey - Whitney Houston hybrid) and Ray. Simon is a big hearted, brutally honest, and extremely gifted record executive....and in my opinion he's sexy as hell! yummmeee! :)

teeks

Yes I like Simon too. He is honest but fair. If you sucked, he will tell you. If you do a good job, he will tell you that too. A compliment from Simon means 100 times more than any comment from Randy or Paula.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments