Paradise Lost? Kirsten & Tobey Both in Hawaii

3/5/2007 3:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just before spinning the U.S. release of "Spider-Man 3," Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire unwound in Hawaii ... but definitely not together!

The two, who shared an angry death stare moment while onstage at the Oscars, were both in the islands, with blindingly white Dunst in full bag lady mode, while tiny Maguire attempted bodysurfing to shed some baby weight.

Let's just hope they don't ruin their vacations by running into each other!

He's Boring now

Hope that bag your holding has about 5 lbs of sun screen in it...you're gonna be a red lobster if not.

And dough boy needs to work with some weights...

I love it!

Ew! Could she be more pale?

Whatever

That girl looks nasty! Nasty personality and nasty body. Old snaggle puss.

Izzy

Is there some reason they don't get along? What have I missed?

Just Wondering

I know, I can't figure out if they actually hate each other or not. Does anyone know for sure?

greeneyedlass

Why is the media trying to make such a big freaking deal out of whether or not those two like each other. How many of us really like the people that we work with?! I mean, they are actors after all...all they have to do is ACT like they like each other on screen....there's nothing that says they REALLY have to like each other.

Stop trying to make something out of nothing TMZ.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Is there a reason they don't get along?? Someone fill me in...

kgb

She is the palest person I have ever seen. >>>Wait...maybe Nicole Kidman..but no one has ever seen her in a bathing suit.....Thankfully.
I mean hit the tanning booth once or slather on some vaseline self tanner.
It is shocking how strange she is.
I can't imagine the sunburn she must have gotten even with sunscreen.
And TOBEY McFlabby? HOW IS HE A MOVIE STAR?

Lori

I must've missed something too-I didn't know that they didn't like each other.

Ericka

Actually, wasn't three a bathing suit pic of Nicole Kidman earlier today? It may have been on another website but she was towering over her hubby as they walked on the beach. She is just as pale as our girl here.

shoegal16

yea, i missed it too. what the hell happened between them?!

Sally

Helllllooooooo...would like the 411 on this gossip of them not liking each other. Anyone care to share some information? :)

Mintie

#3,5,6,7,9,10
TMZ is making up the story that those two are not getting along; they were both presenters at the Oscars, they were all smiles but a sideways photo showed some look from Spidey that was misconstrued by TMZ.
I think they even dated when they made the 1st Spider man; Tobey is now in a different relationship and has a new baby. No bad feelings between them.

craphound

Jee lets see tobey baby is a superhero in a padded suit , and how tall is he , LOL , hollywood shure can sell a line of crap , what happened to the real action hero's ? , people who werent afraid to lift some weight , oh ya I forgot we need to portray these folks as real people , what a bunch of B.S.

RL

Who cares, I mean really?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments