Simon's I-Rack Policy for Pickler

3/6/2007 7:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kellie Pickler busted out a brand new look on "American Idol" last week, and her brand new pair of shOOs have since been on everyone's mind, including Simon Cowell's.

Watch the hysterical comments Simon made to "EXTRA's" Terri Seymour.

Idols gallery.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Catherine

Looks like Simon is "OVER" Jennifer Hudson already. Too bad she is SO stuck on him!

Libby

Now she needs to lost that big ass!

Dark Knight

no she doesn't need to lose that big ass, some of us men don't want to get with broomsticks, there's plenty of those in hollywood already.

Homey

She doesn't need to loose any of that ass! Curves are sexy and she has an amazing body. Keep the boobs and most importantly, KEEP THAT ASS!

lily

I think she looks like a young Tammy Wynette. Anybody else see that?

Cat

Was it me or were they trying to make her look like a young Tanya Tucker?

I liked her look better with the straight hair, this curly top just is't working - but she has had some work done on the twins - thats evident!

Homey

Ditch the hair...it makes her look alot older. I like her hair style from before....very youthful! I hope she stands up for herself when it comes to her image and physical appearance...I don't think it was her idea.

S.R.

Men..... The ASS is made of plastic!!! The boobs are gel bags. All that aside....

SHE is the ass! What an embarassment she is!! She said sushi spider rolls are actuall made with SPIDERS!! When Seacrest tried, gently, to correct her, she said....

"Nuh... UH!!! It had lay-eggs (her accents) stickin' out!!!"

...... a moron, just now a moron with a fake butt and boobs.

PopTart

So he was making these comments to his own girlfriend about Kellie Pickler?

cmac9000

It was very unusual to see a young celebrity aging herself on purpose. She looked like Dolly Parton in 9to5. It was weird. Men absolutely prefer women with a curve to them.

Angel

okay first of all...she does not need to lose the ass, curves are good, sticks are not. and second you can tell her breasts are real because they don't look like 2 big HARDDDDDD ass melons on her chest. They look pliable like breast are SUPPOSED TO LOOK! ever heard of a push up bra TMZ??

Meowch

Tanya Tucker, Tammy Wynette & Dolly Parton all rolled into one.

I Agree........

Kelly is just dumber than a box of rocks. Her hair style looks like something a Granny would wear!! I thought she looked horrible!!

Kristen

I think she looked great. Most of all, she sang great. People act like they haven't seen fake boobs before. Get over it.

Tim

She looked better with her real boobs. Those implants aren't a good look for her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments