Donatella Versace:

The Price of Beauty

3/7/2007 1:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

media-removed-tmzDonatella Versace was spotted at a beauty supply store in Santa Monica the other day, but no rental trucks were waiting for her purchases.

The hyper-bleached designer was seen buying various items, but no scaffolding was being erected around her.

Her two assistants appear to be concerned as to the whereabouts of forklifts to carry barrels of peroxide.

Looking good, Dona! BellissimO!

Larry wanna a cracker?

Donatella is proof there is no surgery to repair Angry or Sad.

MOM

wow she is so ugly she would have to sneak up on a glass onf water.

Bob L

The last time I saw a mouth that ugly- it had a hook in it.

michelle

THATS A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE!!

Natasha

How old are u ladies, how many operation did u go through to keep up young, what is funny is when u speak to a beautiful woman, and get a shock when u hear her speaking as she sound seventy years old, I like Dona, looking GOOD DOna, Love that jeans, is it in the spring season collection, where to get it, have size 12, those who says ur ugly, u know those who botox their faces, frozen smiles LOL, I wonder when I reach your age. would I still have the look of my forties, without botox. BELLISSIMA, DONA

Aphid

She reminds me of the girl in the Muppets band, the hippie chick.

Tangi

I normally leave looks alone but dang! How old is she and what has she done with her face?! It looks as though she has had something done. Money surely can't buy looks.

Only in

Good God Almighty!Put this beast back in the cage. Jeeezis

Chip

My Lord , what an ugly woman !!!!! She needs to design something to cover that ugly pug face she has !!! OOOOOO scary !!!

Francine

She always looks like she should be saying "ribbit" and hopping off to the next lily pad.

banter394

She has a monkey's nose and face.

TIA

i just lost my lunch!!!!

Tangi

My goodness, I found out this woman is only 51 years old but looks 81 and trying to look 30. Dear, what did you even do to your lips? Ugh! Please help your daughter also!

Julie

Has she looked in the mirror recently? Talk about someone with too many "yes" men around her...

Nick

She should have auditioned for the "Cantina" bar scene in Star Wars... She would have fit right in with those creatures.

She looks like a catfish wearing a wig.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments