Donatella Versace:

The Price of Beauty

3/7/2007 1:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

media-removed-tmzDonatella Versace was spotted at a beauty supply store in Santa Monica the other day, but no rental trucks were waiting for her purchases.

The hyper-bleached designer was seen buying various items, but no scaffolding was being erected around her.

Her two assistants appear to be concerned as to the whereabouts of forklifts to carry barrels of peroxide.

Looking good, Dona! BellissimO!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Sam.

SHIT! I thought X-tina Agulira and Cher looked fucked up with bleached hair and tanned skin but FUCKE ME this bitch out uglys em all. and she's 51 FUCK! she needs to let her hair gow back to it's natural color or die it black or something and lay off the botox coz this look aint working for her i'll tell you that much.

Hell Yeah

This b -!-t-c-h is sooooo far beyond FUGLY that she can't even buy a Lil bit of Pretty with all of her freakin' money.

Jessica

I haven't seen pictures of her daughter recently but I'm surprised she is even alive! The pics I saw about a couple of years ago were frightening.

nutts bout beauty

holy crap,, she needs to have a lip reduction, & fiks that beak

nutts bout beauty

nice body, but the face could stop a train,, looks like it already did

skyler yeaton

i'd still hit it, look at those lips, fatty bj

jules

Ew, too much sun and look at her nose...if you look at past photos of her, it is pretty obvious she has had work done...

Jenna

She's not just a bagger or a double bagger, but she's a freaking triple bagger! She needs three paper bags to cover that ugliness! Gosh, I have never seen such a "manly" woman before! I think I have sat out in the sun probably 5 times in my life, that's why my skin is still like baby's skin - smooth, soft and white. Donnatella needs some kind of treatment done to her facial skin to remove all that leather... My couch could use some patching up!!!

JIM56NAM

THIS IS ABOUT WHAT ANNA NICOLE LOOKS LIKE NOW ..................I"M SORRY....MAY THEY BOTH REST IN PEACE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

g59

Is anyone SURE this is actually a female? I seriously tend to believe NOT...

Son of California Dreamer rides agaain...

There is nothing more pathetic looking than an old woman who tries to dress and look much younger ----- it just can't be done with dignity. I saw an old gal the other day, had to be at least 55, she was wearing a mini skirt and itty bitty tank top that was cut off at the midriff, and the old fashioned basketball shoes, I think they used to call them PF flyers. You would have had to be there, but I have never seen anything so pathetic in my life. The sad part is, she thought she looked good.

Sympanthetic Canadian

If I lost my brother, friend Diana, and had to take over an empire, with a child that has problems, I would look a lot worse.
My heart goes out to someone who can't be valued for what she has done and accomplished, to what she looks like. She doesn't need plastic, the people that comment negatively do, in the head.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6