Siegfried & Cassidy?

3/7/2007 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He wasn't mauled by a white tiger in Las Vegas four years ago, but "Partridge Family" star David Cassidy appeared in London looking exactly like flamboyant illusionist Roy Horn. Abracadabra! How'd they do that?!

David Cassidy and Roy Horn
The 56-year-old former 70s heartthrob was across the pond signing copies of his new memoir, "Could It Be Forever - My Story," while the magically recuperated Roy popped up last week at Elizabeth Taylor's 75th birthday bash in Las Vegas!

C'mon get happy!

Laura

David Cassidy is still hot.

Me

Yes, he is hot, however, $60.00 for hardcover and $35 for paperback? He is not that hot! No-one is worth that that much money for their bio

Deena

Cassidy did do a long stint in Vegas, I believe at the MGM in one of those "fantastical-type" productions. Maybe he had some secret time with the TigerBoy.

KP

Too . . . Much . . . Plastic . . . Surgery

snoop

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!! NOT THATS FUN NEEEE

HUNG LONG ON IDOL

FRUIT CUP!!!!!!

notreallyhere

Actually, now he looks just like his atrocious dad, the long-dead Jack Cassidy. Same thin, tight smile and chipmunk cheeks.

Rosemarie

I've often wondered if someone would be making a movie on S&R...No need to call central casting, we've got our man...

Michelle

Wow - $60.00 for hardcover and $35.00 for softcover - how sad that these celebs will always cash in on their fame!! I guess I'll have to wait like everyone else in line to get the book on sale!!!

Still, no disrespect to David Cassidy - I remember what it was like to be teen crazy over David Cassidy, that was a long time ago!!!! There was a terrific interview on Showbiz Tonight, CNN, really nice to hear what he has to say about what it was really like being famous and idolized back then and what he said was true, those were the days of innocence and so different back then as a young teen compared to now!!!

It would be nice to see a reunion between him and Danny Bonaduce on a TV interview!!!

Sean Bresnahan

I think David Cassidy is one of the few "Teen Hot-throbs" from that period who has managed to hang on to his dignity. No ignoble forays into reality television, or other desperate acts. He deserves a lot of credit. And, yes, he still looks amazing!

PerezSux

An amazing likeness. But Roy's got better dentures. As for David looking like his late dad, Jack Cassidy: HE WISHES!!!! Jack was gorgeous and debonair. David's just an old pretty boy with too much Botox.

witchy!

Why does his hair look so funny?

Stephanie

I'd like to see how all of you look at age 56. Dave's still purty :)

smilin' Bob

To the jackass whom it may concern...the picture is of Siegfried, NOT Roy !!!!
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

TOGO

I LOVE YOU DAVID........I don't care what anybody has to say about you.
The Togg