Star Jones' "Celebrity Justice" Rip-Off

3/7/2007 3:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Star JonesCourt TV has announced it has signed badass Star Jones Reynolds to host her own show about criminal justice intersecting with pop culture. In other words, she's doing "Celebrity Justice," a show produced by Telepictures from 2002 through 2005.

In other news, Star says she doesn't watch "The View" anymore, but she does read all the bitchy stories about it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

GirlyGirl

Here's a show I won't be watching!

Tina

Lets see how she can get a free wedding out of this, already got that...no wait, deniable weight loss, wait she got that too. Free clothes? what else Star?

Kathie is a phony

Why would ANYONE want to hire this skank? She stinks at everything she does now. All her fat went to her head. Guess what Star....YOU AIN'T NO STAR NO MORE!

PerezSux

Bitter, much? Aw, Harvey's just jealous 'cause he only gets to be an occasional guest star when TV shows slum into the tabloid depths. Stick with the internet where you're among your own kind.

ellen

My life would be very complete never having to see this talentless hag again.

What a useless parasite.

melicious

AWESOME for her!!!! She got screwed by ABC and I'm so happy she's moving on. STAR IS AWESOME!!!

nofanhere

One word, FUGLY.

guess what now

I can't wait for Star's new show. Finally she's back using her brain and degrees, something her co-hostess of the View had neither of.
Annie, Star has a right to marry anyone she wants same as Rosie has a right to marry anyone she wants. Rosie started this mess. She probably wanted Star and couldn't get her so then she started the mess about her husband and her diet. How many of you tell your diet secrets. #1, 2, an 3 are probably fat ass white trailer park trash.
EVERY TIME A BLACK PERSON IS MENTIONED ON THIS SITE YOU STUPID WHITE PEOPLE AND GAY MEN HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!

mickey lou

I stopped watching The View while Star was still on it. I guess I"ll have to stop watching Court TV. Why would anyone want to watch someone who seems to be in a permanent state of PMS?

me

I'm happy for her. Everybody deserves a second chance. She has had a HUGE slice of humble pie & I hope she has a successful future.

JCM

I am so excited to see Star on this upcoming project, not only did she have a great influence on the View with such an eloquent vocabulary & also glamorous.

snoop

STARR YOU SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER WATCH YOUR SHOW !!!

Ladybug

Just goes to show....ANYONE can be a lawyer in the United States of America!

Bobp

ro- What's wrong with you? Your bigotry and homophobia are amazing. You'll stick up for any black person. You're probably a fan of oj, too. Rosie wanted star? You're kidding right? Have you seen Rosie's wife, you fool? Maybe it's time for you to grow up. Stop playing the angry black woman role. We're all really sick and tired of it.

Tina

Hey #10, no I'm not white ass trailer trash. But a smart, college graduate that is doing pretty damn good in life,. What I will admit to is that I call it as it is. Thank you for showing your abilities!! AWESOME!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments